Chapter 31

Hunter’s POV-

I’m so furious that Aaron would even try to contact Mallory. We’ve already took a freakin’ restraining order out on him.

“Hunter?” I hear Mallory’s sweet voice say. I turn and hug her.

“Yes, my dear?” I say.

“I was just wondering if you wanted to go do something today? Alone?” she smiles.

“Of course, if you want.” I say.

“Okay, then we should go to…” she thinks for a moment, “I don’t remember what there is here in Nashville.”

We had come back to Nashville after a week. I nod and smile, “then I guess we’ll just have to ride around and find somewhere to go then, won’t we?”

She nods and smiles again. We walk outside and get in the car, riding all over Nashville. I hold her hand while I drive. I look over and see her smiling, “I think I just like riding around with you,” she smiles.

I nod and smile, “As long as I’m with you,” I start as I turn up the radio, which is on 99.9, and the song finishes for me.

I’ll go anywhere, anywhere with you.

“Exactly,” I say still smiling.

We keep driving and I see something land on my windshield. I look at it closely and realize what it is, “Woah! Mal, look!” I exclaim.

She looked up and saw what I was pointing to and her eyes get wide, “Woah! It’s snowing!!” she squeals and I laugh at how adorable she is. When it starts getting harder, I turn around and go back to our house.

“It’s snowing in November!” she keeps repeating and I smile.

When we get home, I get out of the car and wait to see if Mallory is going to get out but nothing happens. I walk over to her door and open it, and when I look down at her, I see she’s asleep.

I shake her lightly, “Mal?” I keep repeating her name but she’s not waking up. “Mal? Mal, talk to me. Please.”

She’s not responding and I feel like I’m about to pass out. I get back in my car and drive her to the hospital, “Mallory, please wake up. Please.”

By the time I got her to the hospital, they won’t tell me what’s going on.

She has to be okay.

Right?