Chapter 3

Hunter's POV

We went to the Whiskey Kitchen. BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE THE HOT CHICKEN.
Ok anyways, the date went well. We got home at about 9:30, because we went to the fair too.
When we got home, Mallory thanked me for taking her and immediately changed into her pajamas.
I opened my suitcase and got out my pajamas and changed in the bathroom. When I came out she was on the couch watching a marathon of Full House in her living room.

"Hey." I said and sat down beside her. She looked up at me.

"Hey."

We watched the show for a few more minutes and I noticed her yawn and lay her head down on the couch arm.

"Sleepy?" I asked and she nodded slowly with her eyes shut.

I picked her up bridal style and she was already asleep in my arms by the time I got up the stairs and into her room. I layed her down, pulled the blankets over her, and started walking back downstairs.

"Hunter?"

I walked back into her room to find her wide awake.

"I thought you were sleepy?" I said as I walked over and sat on her bed beside her.

"Where are you going?" She asked ignoring what I said.

"I was going to sleep on the couch."

"Noooo." She scooted over to her right on her bed and patted the spot beside her. "Sleep here."

I nodded and laid down beside her, pulling the blankets over top of me. She closed her eyes before opening them again and speaking to me.

"Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we dating."

There was a short pause. "I don't know, are we?"

She shrugged in response.

"Do you want to?" I asked her. She stared at me and smiled. She opened her mouth to speak, but I didn't let her.

Instead I kissed her.

I pulled back and her eyes were widened.

"I'm s-sorry." I stuttered.

"Don't be... I liked it.."

I turned to look at her and smiled.

Mallory's POV

He kissed me.

"I'm s-sorry." He said after pulling back.

"Don't be... I liked it.." I admitted and looked over and me and smiled.

After a few seconds of silence, he spoke up.

"So... You were going to say something before we kissed.."

I blushed and nodded, "Yeah, I was going to say... I want to be your girlfriend."

You could see happiness in his eyes as he grinned.

"YES!" He cheered sitting up and throwing his hands in the air, before putting them down.
"I mean... Uh.... Cool." He said smirking.

I laughed and smiled before we kissed again.

"So we're together now?" He asked smiling and I nodded grinning.

We laid back down and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back and kissed him one more time before falling asleep.