Chapter 10

Mallory's POV-

It was the last day that I had to spend the day with Aaron. And to be honest, now I'm glad I did spend the week with him. I have to admit I had a pretty fun week. Aaron dropped me off at home the last evening.

"So are we friends now?" He asks.

"Yes." I say with a smile.

"Good. And I really am sorry for everything."

I nod. "Thanks for the fun week."

"No problem."

He drove off and I walked inside. A few minutes later Hunter bursted through the door.

"Mallory!" He exclaims.

"Hunter!"

"That was the longest week of my life."

We go upstairs and lay down on my bed.

"What do you wanna do?" He asks me.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

I get up and go over to the dresser thing that has movies in it and I see his favorite movie.

"What about this one?" I ask holding up 'Inception.'

"YESSSSSSSS!!!"

I put the movie in the DVD player and press play, then walk back to the bed and lay with him.

"So did you have a fun week with Aaron?" Hunter asks looking over at me.

"Yeah." I say without looking at him and watching the movie. I notice he's still staring at me.

"What is it?" I ask and smile.

"Your adorable." He says and puts his attention back on the movie. "Do you think he's changed?"

I nod. "He seems nicer since him and Raelynn broke up."

Halfway through the movie I notice Hunter is asleep so I turned off the TV and pulled the blanket over us and we fell asleep in our clothes.

The next morning I wake up and check my phone. I go to my photos and look at all the selfies Aaron took when he got my phone from me. He's so cute. Wait what?

"Who's cute?" I hear Hunter ask. I turn around and see him leaning against the wall. I must have been thinking out loud. Did I really just say that Aaron is cute?

"You." I say. Which I really think too. Hunter's adorable.

I turn off my phone and he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too." I say and smile and he smiles back. I get a text. It's from Aaron.

Hey Mal :)

I ignore it and continue having a conversation with Hunter. Since it's Saturday, Hunter insists that we must go on a date because the last one we went on was two months ago. I go upstairs and put on a light pink shirt with a short light pink skirt that goes up to the middle of my stomach with white short legging things under the skirt and pink flats because I don't feel like getting all fancy. Me and Hunter go to Olive Garden and I get another text from Aaron.

Ignoring me, I see? ;)

Once again, I ignore it and continue the date with Hunter. I turn off my phone so he won't interrupt our date.

When we get home I turn on my phone and see I have five more texts from Aaron.

Hello?

Are you there?

We should hang out again sometime ;)

Maybe when Hunter isn't home?

He wouldn't mind would he?

I text him back, Hey :) I'm sure he wouldn't mind because we're only friends :)

It doesn't take long for him to reply. When?

I turn my phone after sending him one more text. I don't know. Talk to you later.

"Are you sleepy?" Hunter asks me and I nod. He carries me up to my room and lays me down before getting in bed too.

"Goodnight." I say.

"Goodnight, beautiful." He responds.

I really love Hunter. I love him a lot. But now, I think I'm starting to fall in love with Aaron too. I just don't know what to do.