Chapter 34

(A/N: Sorry it's short!!)

~3 weeks later~

Hunter's POV-

"Hunter!" Mallory calls from the bathroom.

I walk upstairs and knock on the door, "can I come in?" I ask.

She doesn't say no, so I open the door and she's sitting beside the toilet, "can you bring me a Tylenol?"

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" I ask kissing her forehead.

"My head hurts and I keep throwing up," she pouts.

I walk downstairs getting her medicine and something to drink with it, and she's throwing up again when I come back.

I pull her hair back as she does, and when she's done, I give her the medicine.

"Thank you," she says taking it, and drinking the water.

"Do you think you've got some kind of stomach virus?"

"I don't know," she says.

Mallory's POV-

Hunter went to the studio a little while after bringing me the medicine. And of course, I threw up again. I don't know what's wrong with me.

A few weeks ago, Hunter said something about a tour starting on... The 27th of this month? I believe so, and of course, I'm not going to stop him from going.

I walk over to the calendar, seeing that it's the 25th, so he's leaving the day after tomorrow for a 2-month tour. I'm really going to miss him.

Wait.... I think to myself after turning away from the calendar, realizing what should've happened almost a week ago.