Chapter 24

(A/N: Just want yu guys to know I’m still reading your fanfics, but my wattpad is being all agkdfla and I’m having to update on my computer, I just can’t vote a lot but I’m still reading and they’re really REALLY good! So keep updating please! And short chapter, sorry!)

Hunter’s POV-

I open my eyes and look around. I have no idea where I am or what happened. I try to sit up but go back down on my back from pain in my lower stomach and my left leg hurts really bad too. I look down at my hands and see blood. I force myself through the pain to sit up and look around. Then flashbacks come to me from when the plane crashed. Most people I see are still breathing, but some people’s body’s are just laying there. Lifeless.

I look for Mallory but I don’t see her anywhere. Fear starts creeping through my body. “Mallory?” I call out, but I don’t get any response. “Mallory? Are you there?”

I start to panic so I try to stand up, but my leg feels like someones got a knife in it. I look up and see… the sky? I must be outside somehow. Looking to the right, I see the plane basically destroyed. But somehow most of the people had gotten out of the plane. I do my best to walk to the plane to see if Mallory or anyone else is still in it. But when I look in, it’s completely empty other than the seats that are torn up.

I look around everywhere trying to see if Mallory is anywhere, but I don’t see her so I keep calling her name. “Mallory, where are you?”

I keep calling for her without getting a response. No one is returning my calls.

Is she already gone?