Chapter 11

(A/N: I KNOW ITS SHORT IM SORRY.)

Mallory's POV-

A few weeks later, when I wake up that morning, I find Hunter's side of the bed empty. I get out of bed and walk downstairs and see him making breakfast.

"Good Morning," I say.

"Good Morning, love," he smiles, "I made you breakfast."

"I see."

We sit at the table and eat breakfast.

"Happy three month anniversary." He says.

"Same to you," I smile at him, "What do you wanna do today?"

"So, I've been thinking." He says, not answering my question.

"About what?"

"You know, I'm going to Japan in a few days."

I nod, "Yeah?"

"Wanna come with me?"

"I'll think about it."

Hunter's POV

Mallory's been acting strange ever since her week with Aaron. Later on in the evening, I walk downstairs and see her staring at the TV which isn't on. When I sit beside her on the couch, she doesn't even look at me.

"What's bothering you?" I ask.

She looks at me, then back at the blank TV screen. "Nothin'."

"It's doesn't look like nothin' to me," I move closer to her and hug her close to me. "Please tell me what's wrong."

"I can't do this." She says standing up.

"Can't do what?" I ask standing up with her.

"I can't be with you."

"W-Why?" My heart is racing rapidly waiting for an answer. She walks over to the couch and picks her phone up when it lights up. She reads the message before looking at me and biting her bottom lip. I stand up and look at her phone to see she got a text from Aaron.

Have you told him yet?

"He's the reason, isn't he?" I ask. She doesn't do anything but keeps staring at me. "You love him, don't you?"

She nods her head slowly. "I'm sorry."