Lupin X Snape X Student Reader - Help You

Thanks to Esther_Lilac for your suggestion.

Warning: depression and attempted suicide

You had been depressed for a while now. Not understanding why or how. Your thoughts every night spiralled into wanting to die. You wished to just leave the pain of the world. In your head every night you planned it out but today you were going to do it.

Sneaking out of your dorm you walked up to one of the large towers which faces the Loch. At least the last thing you would see is beautiful.

You reached the stairs and slowly went up, your head and heart was banging and you felt numb. Not noticing two dark figures in a small cupboard on the stairs.

You passed them and carried on to the top. Looking down upon the lake you got up the edge.

"(y/n)?" someone asked

You turned and went white. Lupin and Severus stood there.

"Get down from there" Lupin called out.

You shook your head and started to weep, the emotions running over you.

Severus walked up to you and grabbed you, bringing you down.

"Here" Lupin said putting something in your hand. "It's chocolate. You will feel much better"

"Now tell us what is wrong" Severus said.

You shook your head.

Severus sighed and looked through your mind. He saw your pain and sadness and looked down at you sadly.

He whispered something in Remus' ear and he also frowned.

"Come on" Remus said. "Let's get you something warm to drink".

They helped you up and looked after you as you went to the Dada classroom with the two.

Remus got some hot chocolate white Severus sat with you.

"It will get better," he said. "It did for me. You are bullied. I was too. We will punish those who hurt you. Don't worry"

You wiped your tears and took the drink from Remus.

"It's not just the bullies" you whispered. "There is something wrong with me. It's like I can't feel anything anymore."

Severus nodded. "that will happen," he said.

"We can arrange you meet the Hogwart's therapist" Remus said. "They will help.

" I'm scared. "you whispered.

"one of us will go with you" Severus said. "Don't be scared. Everything will. Be better"

You took another sip and hugged Severus. He looked awkward but patted you on the back.

You stopped hugging Severus and hugged Remus also. Remus wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him.

"It will be okay" Remus said.

You let go and smiled.

"there you go" Remus said. "Smile."

"Do you think you are ready to go back to your room?" Severus asked.

"I'm not sure" you whispered. "They would only laugh at me"

Severus hummed and sighed.

"You can sleep in an empty prefects room." Remus said. "Right Severus?"

Severus nodded.

"I don't want to be alone" you whispered.

They sadly smiled at you. "Let's get you ready for bed and then we can sit with you."

You walked with them to a largish room which included PJs which you put on in the bathroom.

You came out and got into the bed.

The two men sat down and sighed, they started to talk quietly as you slowly fell asleep.

You managed to get therapy and it seemed to work. Both the teachers looked out for you and your bullies were told off and letters sent home.

You felt lighter and better, also taking tablets which helped tackle your depression.

You had no idea how to thank Remus and Severus for saving you that night and you hoped they knew what new life they had given you.