Mistake

"You should become a death eater" Bellatrix said. "You can gain true power and even become closer to Severus. I am sure Severus would want it" You bit your lip. You were in a meeting full of death eaters and Severus had just left. They sat all around you, staring at your answer. You looked around the table and then up at Voldermort. He was smirking.  You looked back at Bellatrix. 

"I don't know" you whispered.

"If you don't join then we might have to do something to make sure you are loyal and not say where are headquarters are" Voldermort said. "Death is an option." the death eaters laughed.

"I will do it" you said. 

"Good" Voldermort said. "Come here"

You walked up to him and he clutched your arm and placed the tip of his wand hard onto the skin. It stung and burned as the image started to form. You tried to pull away slightly but his grip was metal. The image was dark and large. He let go of you and smirked. "Welcome are new member"

The death eaters clapped and you sat back down. "Well meeting over and (y/n) I want you to keep an eye on Severus' loyalty" Voldemort said.

"Of course" you said.

Tears filled your eyes as you returned to Hogwarts and you went to your room which you hadn't been in since you moved in with Severus.  You needed to be alone. You hid yourself in blankets and cried. 

You had been there for some time when you heard a knock and the door open. "(y/n)?" Severus asked. You moved in the blankets and got up. "(y/n) what happened?" Severus asked. You shook your head and pulled your sleeve down so he wouldn't see. However, his quick eyes spotted it.   "(y/n) let me see your arm" you shook your head.

"I'm sorry Severus" you whispered.

"Show me it" he shouted.

Taken aback tears filled your eyes again and you showed him. He looked like he had been hit and he inhaled his breath. "Why?" he asked

"I was alone at the meeting and they threatened me" you whispered. Severus sat down and put his face in his hands. You looked worried. "It's fine" he finally said. "We will make it"

You nodded and he got up and kissed your arm. "I am sorry I didn't protect you".

"Its in the past now" you whispered. 

Severus nodded and kissed you gently. "I will get you out of this"

"I love you Severus" you whispered and collapsed into him. He held you, slowly rocking you.