Meeting you

This idea is from Snape_slut from TikTok. Please check her awesome videos!

You were sitting in the library in Diagon alley reading a book. It was about potions and their history. You were always interested in the subject and enjoyed reading. You heard someone sit at a different table near you, with the same book. He opened it and started to read. You noticed him and smiled. 

"I see we are reading the same book" he said"Is that so" you said. You smiled again. He was kinda hot you thought, looking at his shoulder-length black hair and his dark eyes

"You look very lovely," he said looking at you. You went red, he read your mind you thought. Maybe I should ask him out

"Would you like to get dinner with me. I would love to get to know you" the man said

"Why not" you answered.

"Good" the man said. "I am Severus"

"(y/n)" you answered.

"Well shall we go (y/n)?" he asked.

"Sure" you said. You put your book into your bag and stood up. Severus also stood up and you noticed his hight. You smiled and walked out of the library with him towards a restaurant in Diagon Alley. Severus opened the door for you and you grinned "Thank you" you said. You sat with him at a table, ordered the food.

"You like potions" Severus stated.

"Yes" you said. "I work in the ministry for wizarding examination authority for the history magic"

"Sounds interesting" you said. "I am the potions master at Hogwarts"

"I may see you next owls" you said. "I am booked to be an examiner"

"Sounds exhilarating" he said. You smiled and nodded.

The food was placed in front of you and you started to eat.

"You went to Hogwarts?" he asked.

"Yep in the 1970s" you said.

"I started in 1971" he said. "You must have been there when I was there"

"Yeah, 1974, (y/hh)" you said. Severus nodded but wasn't sure.

You ate in silence but both of you couldn't take your eyes off each other. It was the first time you had met someone you were properly attracted to who didn't immediately try to have sex with you. You smiled and finished your meal. You felt great.

"I am guessing you do not have a boyfriend or husband" he said suddenly.

"Nope," you said.

"Then would I be forward in asking you out for another meal?" he asked. "We can get to know each other further"

"I would love to meet up again" you said and smiled. "Here's my card" you said handing it to him. Severus pocket it and patted the pocket. You split the bill and he bowed slightly at you.

"Until we meet again" Severus said and walked towards the leaky cauldron.