Date Weekend part 1 - Diagon Alley

You yawned and opened your eyes. Severus held you into his chest. He was still sleeping, his warm breath just touching your hair. You sighed, relaxing into his warm and gentle touch. Severus must have felt you and his eyes opened.

"Morning Kitten" he whispered. "How did you sleep?"

"Good" you said "You?"

"Good thank you" Severus laid back, letting you go and thought for a second. "Today is Saturday correct"

"Yes" you said, shifting over to him.

"I see" he got up and started to get dressed. "I was thinking of going to Diagon Alley. To get essentials and just be"

"That sounds fun. We could make it a date" you said, rolling out of bed and onto the floor.

"It wouldn't be fun" Severus said. "It will be running errands but it could be a date." Severus put his cape around himself and looked himself in the mirror.

You rolled your eyes and got your clothes on. Kissing him on the nose you sighed. "Shall we get breakfast there?" you asked.

"We could" Severus said. He wandered towards the fireplace and took some floor powder before disappearing into green smoke. You grabbed your purse and your phone before following after him. You appeared in the book store. Severus was already looking at the shelves.

"I thought you agreed breakfast?" you asked and took Severus' hand.

"I did" he said and walked with you out of the store and towards a cafe.

Inside the cafe it was warm. It was furnished as an old Victorian cafe, with wooden walls and plants all over. You sat at one of the wooden seats and Severus sat opposite you. The table had a candle on it and a floral tablecloth. Severus clicked his fingers and smirked as the candle was set alight. "Show off" you giggled. Severus smirked again. "Only for you" he said.

A woman came over to you and took your orders. You where to get (Your favourite breakfast food) and Severus ordered pancakes and you ordered tea. The woman nodded and went toward the back. The tea was brought and placed on the table. You poured some for Severus who gently sipped his.

"Now" Severus said, bringing out a list. "We need ink, books, parchment, a cauldron" he took a sip of tea. "new robes as mine has a hole because of you" he shot you a withering glance. You had ripped Severus' robe accidentally while wrapping yourself around it. Somehow it got caught on a bedpost and it ripped a huge hole into it. Severus read the list further. "more snacks, pizza, movies." his eyes furrowed at what you wrote. "Did you want anything actually useful?" he asked.

"Movies are useful" you said pouting. "and so is pizza" Severus rolled his eyes. "I need some more chalk" you said.

Severus took a quill out of his pocket and wrote that down. "Anything else?" he asked.

"Well there was something" you said

"Go on" Severus said.

"I did want chocolate"

At this Severus rolled his eyes and put his quill away.

Your breakfast was put in front of you and slowly you both ate. The food was delicious and you smiled, taking another sip of tea.

"You know what this means..." Severus said. "It means we will need to go out to buy things from London"

"Why not tomorrow?" you ask.

"Sure love" he said. You could sense his worry. Severus was never good with the muggle world and it showed when he got stared at for wearing a cosplay from some anime while you dressed in your jeans and lose jumper.