Yule Ball Jealousy

Igor had been hitting on you since he came with his students for the triwizard cup which made Severus madly jealous, he would put his hand on your thigh when he flirted, trying to show who you belonged to. You however wouldn't fall for Igor's weird comments, he was ugly and his teeth looked bad.

It was the Yule Ball and you got on your best robes, Severus with his wand curlings some of his hair. "You look good with your hair curled" you said, looking back at him as you checked your hair in the mirror.

"I am glad" he mused. "Maybe it will stop Igor"

"I highly doubt that" you muttered, rolling your eyes.

"I would like him to stay away from you tonight" he said. "It is our night and I am not letting anyone have you but me"

"I wouldn't want anyone but you" you said, coming over to him.

"I trust you" Severus said. "But not Igor"

"I do not trust him either" you said, taking Severus' hand.

"Shall we go princess?" he asked.

"Yes" you answered, following him to the great hall.

You stood with Severus, watching the contestants start to dance before Albus and Minerva went onto the dancefloor which prompted Severus to take your arm and pull you toward it however one arm wrapped around your waist and you looked around, seeing Igor. "May I trouble you for a dance?" he asked.

"Um, Severus asked me" you said, pulling away from him.

"I shall wait my turn then" he said, watching Severus give him an angry glare as he started to dance with you.

"I don't think I will give him a turn" you said, resting your head against Severus'

"Good" Severus mused, pulling you round and round with him on the dance floor.

"I love only you Severus, Igor just has a little crush" you said.

"Yes and it annoys me greatly" Severus said, opening his eyes and dancing toward Igor. He smiled, thinking you would pull away however Severus placed a kiss on your lips and pulled you away from Igor, smirking as you kissed back. That would show Igor that you were his alone.

Severus let go of your lips and you grinned at him, resting your head against his chest as the music slowed further. "I love you so much Severus" you mused, sighing and listening to his heartbeat.

"and I love you too precious (y/n)" he said.

You carried on dancing, both in bliss, forgetting all about Igor and his angry staring. Severus checked the time and danced you off the main dance floor. You looked up at him, a great smile on your lips.

"It is time for us to go on duty" he said.

"I forgot about that" you said, picking up some non-alcoholic wine and sipping it.

"Better than being leered at by Igor" Severus huffed. "I could see him, watching your every move"

"Were you not concentrating on me?" you asked, your voice faltering slightly.

"Of course I was" Severus said quickly, "I forgot about him soon enough."

"Oh good" you said, taking his hand and squeezing it.

"(y/n)" the voice of Igor said behind you. You sighed, rolled your eyes and turned around.

"Igor hey" you said.

"May I please now trouble you for a dance?" he asked.

"I am on duty now" you said.

"Not even a small one?" Igor asked.

"Um" maybe this would stop him from being weird you thought. "Sure" you said, taking his arm and looking back at Severus with a sorrowful look. Severus meanwhile furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

Igor took your hip and shoulder, starting to dance with you, however, he kept stomping on your feet, making you hold back saying ouch. Every turn he made he stamped down and you had to move your foot to not lose your toes. You suddenly jumped, Igor's hand beginning to move down to your ass.

"I do not think that is where your hand is supposed to rest Igor" you hissed.

"I think it is (y/n)" he said, placing it on your bottom.

"Igor, take your hand away" you hissed.

"Why?" he asked. "We are having to much fun"

You looked at Severus who stared angrily back. He wished to rip that hand out of its socket and shove it down his disgusting mouth.

Suddenly to make things even worse Igor leaned down, ready to catch your lips with his. You however dogged his face, looking up at the ceiling. "Wonderful charm on the ceiling" you hissed, angry. "What do you think?"

"It is good, yes" he said.

"I should really get onto duty now" you said.

"But we are having fun" Igor said.

You are you thought. "Yeah, but I need to go" you hissed.

"Okay" he said, leading you off, away from Severus. "I think I also have duty, could we do it together?"

"It would be easier Igor if we split into two, (y/n) and I in one and you in another" Severus drawled, placing a hand onto your shoulder.

"Good idea" you said quickly.

Igor frowned and walked out, making you sigh. "Severus I think I need to go to the bathroom" you said, looking up at him

Severus nodded, pushing you toward the door and into an empty corridor.

"I am going to kill that son of a bitch" Severus muttered, hugging you back as you collapsed into him. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"He was being way too friendly" You said, "not appropriate at all"

"I could see" Severus said. "I wished to rip his hand clean off his arm"

"I would love to see it" you mused, sighing into his chest.

"I assure you if he was not a headteacher I would do so" he said. "But for now I can warn him off you and keep you away from him"

"Thanks Sev" you mumbled.

"We are on duty, but if you wish to go back to our quarters I will not mind" Severus said.

"I think I would if that is okay" you mumbled, letting go. "I wish to not spend another minute near that man"

"I understand" Severus said, letting go of you. "Be safe love, I will meet you later"

"You be safe too" you said, kissing him gently before walking towards your quarters, glad you did not have to spend another minute with the weird Igor.