Yandere alphabet for Severus

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Severus shows his love through looks, long and tight hugs, potions he makes just for you and being more gentle toward you. Because Severus is not the best at showing love and affection, it will not get very intense, only if he is feeling very emotional which only happens sometimes.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Severus would do anything for you, he would use sectumsempra, bleeding someone who wants to hurt you and come home, blood dripping from his clothes and hair, both his and the person's. No matter who it is, a fellow death eater, a muggle, he will do whatever it takes to protect you

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Severus would treat you well, he loves you so much that he wishes to keep you for himself. He would only hurt your feelings if he was angry and would not know better, not having someone as close as you before. He will not understand if he hurt your feelings, however, he would feel angry with himself if he hurt you.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Sometimes Severus will slip potions into your food or drinks to make you feel better or make you well if you are ill. Apart from that, Severus would not do anything against your will.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

At the start, Severus is very closed and will not tell you anything about his past. However, as time goes on, Severus will tell you everything about his childhood, trauma and past.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Severus would feel sad and be angry that you would not want to stay with him. He would consider slipping a love potion into your food to keep you docile for him.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Severus doesn't really enjoy you trying to escape, it hurts him, as he has a terrible fear of abandonment. He would be angry and give you the silent treatment and might slip potions into your food or drink.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

The silent treatment. Severus is very good at giving you the silent treatment and sometimes you don't even know why. This will make you feel even more alone than you have ever been, Severus not listening if you ask for help, food or water until you beg for his forgiveness.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Severus just wants you to stay with him, your future is with him. You are his, his stress relief, his love. The future is unknown and he will take one step at a time with you

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Severus gets jealous, although he does not say. Severus will, with his worry of being abandoned will stare at a person who is the reason for the jealousy, anger in his eyes. If you reciprocate, Severus will give you the silent treatment for as long as he sees fit.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Severus acts more gentle around you, he lets go of his walls to protect himself and he melts into your person.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He was awkward to approach you, meeting you in school, you became friends, however, you lost contact. When you become a professor at Hogwarts, Severus is even more awkward but approaches you with memories of school.

Mask: Are their true colours drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Inside, Severus is quite sad and needs someone to be with like you. He can open up to you, show his kinder and gentler side which he hides to protect himself from those who want to hurt him.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Silent treatment, Severus can not talk to you or even react to your voice if you have been bad. This makes you frustrated and angry at Severus, however, he will not talk until he believes it is right. Severus will also if you agree, with sex, tying you up and fucking you until you apologise and spew forgiveness from your quivering mouth.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Not many, he will want to make sure that you do not leave him or hurt him. The ring which he have you has a little tracker inside so he knows where you are so he can make sure you are safe and not in places you should not be.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

It depends, on some things like your worries he is very patient, however, if you get annoyed at him, don't do as he says or try to leave, Severus is not at all patient with you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

It will be hard for Severus to move on. Like with Lily, he will feel his heartbreak in two. He will spend a lot of time grieving and being unable to believe that you are gone.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Slightly, however, he believes that you being with him is more important than you being free and without him.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

His childhood, worry of isolation and people leaving him. Therefore, he wants to make sure that you will always stay with him by taking you to be his.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Severus will not know what to do, having never have had to look after someone who is giving off these emotions. He will at first withdraw from you and then, when you do not stop will hold you until you stop.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Severus does not show how in love he is with you, he keeps it inside him and only shows it after a while of you two being together.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

When he gives you the silent treatment, he will not even look at you, allowing you to escape from him. He also gives you freedoms, and if you take the ring off he would find it harder to find you.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

In sex he will bite you, but apart from that, Severus would not want to hurt you, he adores you and would never want to see you hurt, especially by himself.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

Severus adores you, your kindness and personality being a draw for him. He wishes to keep you and have your love all to himself, therefore he will very much revere you as a perfect and beautiful being which he wishes to keep as his.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Years and years. Severus is not good at understanding his emotions and it will take him a while to take you.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

He may, when he is taken up entirely by emotion, then when he realises what he has done he will break himself by the emotion of what he did to you. He will try and make you better and happy again with him.