Bubble Tea

One of my new fav drinks when my friends got me to get one last month. I found this fanart and decided to write this

You and Severus were in London, just to get some muggle gifts for your sister's birthday. You hold the bag of what you think she would enjoy and we're heading back to the leaky cauldron to go back to Hogwarts when something catches your eye. Bubble tea. You squeezed Severus' hand and he looked at you, confused.

"Can we get bubble tea?" you asked.

"A what?" he asked, confused.

"Bubble tea" you said, "you haven't had one before?" you asked.

"not before no" he said, looking at the shop and then at you. "Is it carbonated tea?" he asked.

"No" you said, "Come on Sev"

"I was going to say that would taste strange" he said, following you to the shop and entering after you, getting the whiff of the delicious smell of fruit and milk tea. You stopped in front of the menu and had a look, thinking which you wanted. Severus meanwhile looked confused at the menu.

"What do the bubbles do?" he asked

"it is just an extra you can add, you can have different flavours" you said, deciding what you wanted.

"I believe I have chosen" Severus said. "Milk tea and black sugar bubbles"

"Ooh" you said, going over to the counter and ordering. You always liked watching the tea being made and when you got it you sat down with Severus. The shop was cosy, decorated with plants and bright paint. In little corners sat pokemon figures, helping to make the shop even more quaint and cosy.

You started to drink yours as Severus tentatively sucked the straw, drinking some of the tea. You looked at him, expectantly to see what his reaction was. Severus took another, longer suck of the drink and looked at you.

"It is interesting" he said.

"Is that a good or bad interesting?" you asked.

"it is very good" he said, taking another sip.

"Awesome" you said, "We could take some to go" you suggested.

"sure" he said, sitting up with the tea in his hand to take another sip.