100 years - Hogwarts

"I want to return to Hogwarts," you said. "I want to see my old friends and old students. I miss my desk and our room" 

Severus smiled and kissed your head tenderly. "To Hogwarts it is" he took your hand kissed you again. 

"I will leave you to change while I will pack" you said and closed the door. Severus nodded and as soon as you closed the door you danced and jumped up and down in happiness, you grabbed your things and put them together into a bag. You quickly cleared the rooms and smiled at the empty cabin which you found it as. You could rent this place out. You touched the walls and smiled. This cabin had watched you grieve over Severus, and now he was back there was no need for it.  Severus popped his head out of the bathroom and smiled when he saw you. He wore the shirt and trousers you had given him and together you walked out of the cabin, hand in hand.

"You are just leaving it?" Severus asked, looking back at it.

"Its how I found it" you said and squeezed his hand. 

Together you went back to England and Severus told you by what McGonigal only would have him back was. You laughed. "Then you had better start fixing your attitude grumpy man"

"I am not grumpy" Severus stated, crossing his arms. 

"Oh yes you are" you giggled, poking him gently. 

Severus put his hands up and kissed you gently. "I missed your teasing" he whispered. 

"and I miss your grumpiness" you said smiling. "and your love for me"

Severus smiled. "I always loved you, even when I had to let you go"

You sighed. You were still annoyed that he left you, you now understood but it didn't make it less hard. 

"Now Severus you better fix you attitude before McGonigall fires you" you said 

"How?" 

"Be kinder" you said. "imagine they are all me. You are kind and patient to me. Do the same to them."

"But you earned by love and kindness" Severus muttered.

"I earned your love but not your kindness" you said. "Be kind to all of the students even if they are annoying."

"For you" Severus said. "and also so I can still have a job"

You were surprised at how much damage Hogwarts gained but you helped to fix the building. McGonagall welcomed you back with open arms and you resumed teaching (your favourite subject) while Snape lost the title of head of house but still stayed as teaching potions. Severus managed to successfully keep his word. He pictured them all as you and tried his best to be patient and kind to them, even when they were at their worst. 

Severus relaxed into his job but always had the memories around him, everywhere he went. You looked after him through and stayed with him always.