Escape

"We have a new mud blood here I want you to interrogate " Voldemort said to Severus.

The two were in Malfoy Manor and walking to a room at the back of the house.

"They are very powerful occulment" he said.

"I will break them," Severus said.

"Good Severus" Voldemort said. "I want to find out information about the order of the phoenix then you can kill her."

Severus nodded and Voldemort stopped in front of a door. "Here" he said. Severus nodded and Voldemort walked away.

Severus unlocked the door and closed it again. He lit the candles to find you.

You where bloodied and tired, your breathing was laboured and you shivered against the chair you where strapped too.

" I'm not saying a word" you whispered and looked up. "Severus" you said in shock.

He looked at you in shock and ran over to you. "(y/n)" he said.

"Oh Severus" you said, starting to cry.

"hello" he whispered gently "I'm here" he kisses your head. "I'm here".

He took out a rag and a jar of water from one of the sides and gently cleaned the crusted blood of your face.

"Where did they find you?" he asked gently

"I was about to apparate back to Spinners end after a coffee meeting with Lupin" you said wincing.

"oh darling" he said.

"Look, you should leave me" you said. "I don't want you losing your status because of me"

"I don't want to hear it" Severus said. "I will just get some basic information and let you out. I'm glad my lessons came to use"

"Thank you for them" you said. "or I would be dead. Seriously though Severus. Leave me. I'll be fine, I can get out of here"

"You can't" Severus snapped. It took you aback. "I'm not losing another who I love to Voldemort." he took your face and kissed you cracked lips. "I love you so much (y/n) I don't care if I lose my status and get found as traitor."

With a snap of his fingers, your bonds were gone and he helped you up. "take my wand" he said, handing you the wand.

"How will we get out?" you ask.

"Voldemort and the rest of the death eaters are in a meeting. I will lead you to the backdoor and join them, saying the information you will give me"

"What information?" you ask.

"when Harry will travel to the Weasly's?"

You bit your lip and sighed. "In three days" you said. "They start at midnight"

"Good girl" Severus said. "Now come. Will you be strong enough to apariate?"

"I think so" you said.

"Good." he took your hand. "come along and be quiet."

Together you slipt along the passages and down the stairs towards the back of the house. None was there, they were at all the meeting. You sighed, hugging Severus.

"Just go to Spinners end" he said. "you will be safe there"

You nodded as he placed something in your hand.

"flu power and a strength potion" he whispered. "Now go. And be loud" he kisses you gently and you kissed him back, wanting to stay with him. Soon he let go. "count to 30" he instructed. "and on the 30 you run"

He quickly walked out while you counted.

Severus sat at the table with the rest of the death eaters. 20 seconds to go.

He began telling them about the plan and just as he finished there was a bang as you destroyed the hedge and passed the forcefield. You drank the potion. "please work" you whispered and disapparated"

"What was that?" the death eaters asked.

"She has escaped." Voldemort said and turned to Severus. "You still have her wand?"

"Correct" he said holding it up.

"So how?" Voldemort asked

"I do not know" he said. "Maybe when Lucious was interrogating her he may have loosened her bonds in some way."

Lucious glared at Severus. Severus stayed calm. "Wherever she has gone she can't have gone far" he said. "she hasn't the strength to disparate far nor the strength to walk over the mores.

"Then let her die out there " one said.

You appeared in Spinners end and sighed in happiness. Taking a bath you kept a lookout for anyone unwelcome but at the same time relaxed, soothing your wounds.

Getting out of the bath you make some hot chocolate and hear a noise. You turn around, Severus' wand raised. Severus walked into the kitchen and smiled.

"Oh (y/n)" he whispered. "You look better"

"I Feel Better" you said.

He took your face gently. "I will never let that happen to you again."

"I know" you said. "Thank you"

He kissed you gently. "You should sleep" he said. You nodded and together you got into bed. He took you in his arms and you nuzzled your face into his chest.

"Night darling" he whispered.

"Night" you said sleepily.