Saved you

Inspired by some random tiktok sound

(y/p) = your pronoun

Slowly you knelt next to Severus, your fingers trembling as you poured a potion over the wound on his neck. Voldermort was long gone, believing that he had killed Severus. You bit your lip in worry as you placed the bottle down on the blood-stained floor and checked Severus' robes, finding another bottle labelled Pain relief. Slowly you poured the contents down his throat, being careful to not make his condition worse than it already was. You had done all you could, he needed to be sent to St Mungo's.

"Darling?" you asked, looking into Severus' hazy eyes. "I need to move you"

Severus tried to say something, however just groans escaped his lips. Your heart skipped a beat in worry, he was in no state to travel or even move at all. Slowly you took his hand, it was cold and weak from his usual firm grip. You closed your eyes, concentrated and you both disappeared, repeating in the middle of London in a small alleyway, to your left a door. You gently let go of Severus' hands, tapping on the door and letting the doctors take Severus in.

You sat in worry in the waiting room, ringing your fingers and trying your best to sit still. You were terrified, he was so close to death when you found him and you hopped that the healers would save him. Time seemed to become longer, seconds turning to hours as you tried not to cry, focusing on a poster on the other side of the room to stop the tears threatening to spill onto your cheeks.

"(y/p) Snape?" a voice asked, quickly you whipped your head around, looking up at a young witch.

"Yes" you said quickly,

"You may see him" quickly you stood, following the witch down the many hallways of the hospital. You were terrified that Severus was going to be dead or so wounded that he was on life support. You turned the corner into a single room and saw him, he was cleaned up, without the blood which had been on his face and neck and he was now in a blue robe. A persistent beep filled the room of a heart rate monitor which showed he was very much alive. You grinned, sitting down beside Severus and sighing in relief, feeling the tension slide off you.

"He has just come out of surgery" she said, writing something on parchment and then leaving the room, leaving you alone with Severus. Slowly you took his hand, squeezing it gently and feeling that it was warmer than you last held it. Slowly you let go of his hand stroking his chest gently.

"My partner, they'd get upset if they see you touching me like that on my chest" Severus said, eyes closed.

You smiled widely. "I am your partner" you said gently

The beeps which filled the room increased and slowly Severus looked around, opening his eyes a little to see you. "Sup" he mumbled.

You giggled, kissing his cheek gently, they must have put him on strong pain relief as the man gazed at you as he had just fallen in love again, his eyes, although hazy, were full of love.

"Where are we?" he asked.

"St Mungos" you said gently, "Try and rest now"

Severus hummed as you carried on gently stroking his chest, he was definitely as high as a kite and you found it adorable. Slowly you stopped stroking his chest, going into your pocket to find your phone.

"Don't leave" Severus mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Never" you said, placing your hand back and sighing in happiness.