Accident

You were walking from your classroom back to you and Severus' room. You had been up till midnight marking essays and getting ready for the next day. You walked towards the stairs and heard a sound. You turned the corner your wand raised to see a dark figure. You throw a hex and you hear a yell. "Lumos" you say. Severus had smashed into the wall. "Severus!" you shout.

"(y/n) what the fuck?!" he shouted from the floor. 

"Oh my god Severus" you shout and help him up. He was bleeding from his head. Slowly you helped him back to the dungeons. You got a rag and made it a little wet so you could wipe the blood off. 

"Agh" he growled in pain "That hurts"

You frowned and carried on wiping his face. "If you held still it wouldn't hurt as much" you mumbled

"If you hadn't hexed me none of this would have happened" Severus snaped 

"Well if you hadn't frightened me I wouldn't have hexed you" you muttered carrying on

"Well you shouldn't have been wandering around about after dark." he muttered.

"You know fine well I was getting back here after working" you muttered. "Now stay still love".

Severus crossed his arms and huffed, letting you finish off whipping your face. You kissed his lips and washed the blood off the rag. 

"Thanks at least" he muttered and stood up. 

"Your welcome" you mumbled, putting it on the side. "Now off to bed wounded hero"

Severus frowned and you went up to him. You tried to pick him up like he does a lot to carry him back to bed. In some ways, you managed to pick him up bridal style. He laughed at your effort and you almost dropped him. He laughed loudly as you put him down and crossed your arms, pouting.  "Fine I will come to bed" Severus drawled "and I will show you how to pick a person up." he muttered and he scooped you up onto his arms. He smirked at your pout and kissed your lips. "So the wounded soldier has to carry his maiden?" he asked. "You're too big to carry" you huffed and pocked him. "Or maybe you are too small dear" he chucked. "Tiny tiny baby" he said, tickling your chin. you pouted and crossed your arms. Severus kissed your lips and walked towards the bed. 

He pulled you into him and kissing your head. 

"Love you Severus" you murmur and fall asleep on his chest.