Facebook

For the last week, you had been trying to get Severus to download Facebook when you discovered that Severus did not have an account. Severus, first not knowing what this strange muggle app was, then refused to download it on his archaic phone which he kept in the bottom drawer next to the bed. All the other teachers had an account, Dumbledore had been introduced to it by Charity Burbidge, and he saw this app as as a bonding exercise for the teachers, all but Severus took part.

You sat on the bed and took your phone out, scrolling through Facebook and liking the pictures which people had posted and then checking the group chat, scrolling through Minerva's messages, venting about something random.

"On that dratted thing are you again?" Severus asked as he walked in, his eyes falling on you and the phone in your hands.

"Maybe" you said, pouting.

Severus walked toward you and snatched the phone from your hand, reading the messages. You tried to grab it back but he held it up, his height being an advantage to him.

"What a waste of time" he mused, doing something on your phone.

"You are a waste of time" you huffed in retaliation. Severus sniggered slightly at you. "Severus, I suggest get your own account and you can scroll through it yourself" you said

"Again that would be a waste of time" he sneered, turning the phone off and throwing it in your direction. "I wish not to know everything about my coworkers."

"You could at least download it for the messaging side" you said, turning your phone on again.

"Owls are fine enough" he said.

"It takes around five minutes to send an owl, takes two seconds on the phone" you said. "Seeing as you are always about not wasting time"

Severus huffed, sitting on the bed. You rolled over and laid your head on his lap, staring up at him. "Please?" you asked, "Pretty please?"

Severus looked down at you and rolled his eyes, he found it so hard to deny you things, especially when you laid on his lap, so close to his manhood. Severus sighed. "Fine" he muttered. "But it had better be quick"

You grinned, getting up from his lap, grabbing his phone and downloading the app. You got back onto his lap, Severus clasped his hands around your waist and looked over your shoulder as you opened the app and pressed to make a new account.

"First name?" you asked, giggling.

"I think you know my first name darling" he said, stroking your stomach tenderly.

You filled in his name and clicked next, it asked for an email address.

"What is your email?" you asked.

"Email?" Severus asked, confused.

You rolled your eyes, "I will use one of my spare email accounts" you said, filling in the part.

"What do you want your password to be?" you asked. "Has to be something secure"

Severus hummed behind you, shuffling back slightly on the bed. "How about Slytherin rules?" he asked.

You laughed slightly, "Slytherin rules with a 1 instead of an i"

Severus chuckled, kissing your shoulder and nuzzling his nose into it slightly.

"Your birthday is the 9th of January 1960 right?" you asked.

"You remembered my birthday?" he asked.

"Of course I did" you said, filling in his date of birth. "Why wouldn't I know it?"

Severus shrugged, letting his fingers start again to stroke your stomach.