Drunk

TW: sick, being drunk

You might have had too much to drink, and now you were wandering around the three broomsticks, getting lost after trying to get another glass of alcohol. Severus watched you, a frown on his face. He was not that drunk, refusing to drink too much just in case, and now he was glad he had not.

Severus stood, guiding through the crowd and taking you by the shoulder. "Come (y/n), we should leave"

"Why?" you asked, your voice quite slurred. "We are having fun"

Severus rolled his eyes, starting to pull you through the crowd and toward the door. "Now (y/n)"

"Just one more drink Sevvy" you murmured.

"You said that three drinks ago" Severus muttered, "Now come (y/n)"

You huffed, not trying too hard to go against Severus, instead, you accioed a glass of beer which someone was drinking. you giggled and Severus frowned, taking it from your hand and apologising to the guy who lost his beer. You pouted at Severus and raised your wand again, but for it to be snatched by Severus who put it in his pocket for safekeeping. You groaned in annoyance as Severus pulled you out into the night and toward the castle.

"Sevv" you groaned. "Sevvv what time is it?"

"one am" Severus said, pulling you along the street.

You groaned, stumbling after Severus who was going at a quick pace back to the castle. "Do we have to walk this fast?" you groaned, slightly falling over.

Severus sent you a slight look and carried on walking at a slightly slower pace.

"Sevv" you groaned. "How much did you drink?"

"Only three glasses of firewiskey" Severus said.

You frowned. "You were not having fun" you moaned.

Severus rolled his eyes. "No, I knew I would need to be sober to look after you"

You grinned. "Thank you" you slurred, being pulled into the castle and down the stairs. At one point you tripped, hitting the floor and being picked up by Severus who just was being very patient with your very drunk frame.

Severus pulled you into your quarters and let you sit as he got water for you and something to eat. You looked at the things and frowned. "I don't like this food" you muttered.

"Eat anyway" Severus said, slightly stuffing the food in your mouth. You ate, frowning, your head spinning. Severus knew the symptoms you were going through. After Lily's death, he would get very drunk to forget and end up feeling like death in the morning.

"Now drink" Severus said, placing the glass in your hand. You nodded gently, taking a sip of the water and sighing.

"I think" you murmured, "I feel sick"

Severus frowned, quickly bringing to himself a bowl which he placed under your head. You groaned, throwing up most of what you ate and drunk that evening. Severus grimaced as you groaned in pain.

"Up to the bathroom" Severus said after you had finished being sick. You nodded, clumsily walking toward the bathroom but falling against the wall and sliding down.

"Up (y/n)" he said, you shook your head. Severus sighed, rolling his eyes and picked you up, pulling you into the bathroom. "This is why you do not drink so much" Severus muttered as your stomach began grumbling again and you threw up again. Severus sighed, punishing your hair out of the way.

"I'm sorry" you murmured and threw up again.

Severus sighed, letting you sit against the bathtub and groan while he flushed the toilet.

"I'm sorry Sevv" you murmured, starting to tear up and sniffing.

Severus sighed, giving your head a gentle pat and leaving the room. You watched him go and held your knees to yourself, wondering where he went. He returned quickly with more water which was slightly fizzling with some drug.

"What's in it?" you asked, as Severus handed it to you.

"Anti-sick potion" he said.

You sniffed the water and sipped a little before putting it down.

"The rest of it" Severus commanded, picking up the glass and placing it to your lips. You groaned but drank the water which Severus held to your lips.

"Im tired" you mumbled against the glass.

"Drink the rest of the water and you can go to bed" Severus said, sighing as you drank quicker. Severus placed the drink down and helped you up, gently moving you onto the bed. You flopt onto the bed and sighed against the cushion.

"Sleep now" Severus said, turning to clean the bathroom and kitchen. You quickly fell asleep, meanwhile, Severus magically cleaned everything and fell asleep on the couch. He understood that you would feel like death tomorrow after drinking so much that night. Severus mentally prepared himself for that. He was glad that he could be there to look after you, as when he got this drunk he would usually wake up somewhere without remembering what he had done when he was drunk.

You woke with a pounding headache and a sore throat. You groaned, slowly getting up. You felt awful and had bruises in places you had fallen over. You could not remember anything from last night. Your stomach slipped and you ran to the toilet, feeling awfully sick. You heard the door open and Severus looked over at you as you groaned. You felt embarrassed that he had to see you like this.

"Do you remember last night?" Severus asked.

"Did I do something wrong?" you asked, worried.

"No, you were just very sick"

"Oh. I am sorry" you mumbled, flushing the toilet, slightly embarrassed.

Severus shrugged. "It does not matter" You nodded, following Severus into the kitchen and making something warm to calm your stomach.

I got drunk two days ago and I was a mess. Thank you to my amazing flatmates who looked after me when I was completely out of it (I drank a bottle of vodka :/  )