🍋 Magic

You and Severus were making out on the bed, his fingers sliding up and down your curves, tickling you gently. You sighed in happiness, slightly grinding into him as you felt yourself grow wetter for him.

"I have an idea" Severus said, sensing your need. "do you trust me?" he asked.

"I do" you said, kissing him.

Severus smirked and clicked his fingers, your hands were tied to the bedpost and your legs spread apart by ropes. Severus brought out a blindfold and tied it gently onto you. "I want a safe word kitten" he commanded in your ear, making you jump.

"Red" you said, gently pulling against the ties, excited about what Severus had in store for you.

Severus committed the word to memory and looked down at your form, he had full control over you and he loved it. His plan went through his mind, he was excited to see you squirm and moan his name while he made you his.

Your heart beat fast and you shook in anticipation, wondering what he had in store when you suddenly felt Severus kiss your legs, moving to your thighs, kissing on the inside of your legs. His hair brushed your heat and you shivered, you throbbed already, excited about what would happen. Severus changed positions and slowly licked from your vigina up through your folds, over your clit and ended just above your clit.

"Get ready" he said and plunged something into your hole. You moaned in surprise as he thrust it back and forward at great speed, hitting your g spot over and over. Severus' tongue was back on your clit, licking and sucking at your sensitive spot.

"Severus" you moan, pulling against the rope. He smirked against your clit, he muttered something while your clit was in his mouth and the object began to vibrate like wild. You moaned, sighing and thrusting into him, feeling your orgasm close.

"Severus" you moaned again.

He stopped and you sighed at the loss of him stimulating you. The thing he took out and began to stroke the tip across your body. It wasn't vibrating but it was slick with your juices. It was his wand, thin and long which had been hitting your g spot repeatedly. You shivered and gasped slightly as his wand travelled to your mouth and ran out along your lips and into your gaping mouth. You tasted the wood, covered in your sweet juices, you breathed as Severus took his wand out of your mouth back to your hole where he began thrusting until your again, his lips back on your clit. You moaned again and he stopped. You grunted, pulling against the ties. Severus laughed slightly that you were so needy for pleasure.

Severus returned to your hole and clit but he stopped every time you were close, teasing and testing you, making you hot and sweaty, begging for your release.

"Just let me cum" you finally shouted as Severus smirked.

"I may" he said in a teasing manner which made you pull against the ties again in annoyance.

He returned to your clit and hole again and you moaned, he didn't stop, going faster. You moaned again, so close to relief. "Do it now" Severus said in your mind. You let go and felt your orgasm wash over you, suddenly it became white-hot and you screamed in pleasure as Severus kept muttering crucio onto your clit, your whole body contorted into pleasure, your mind not realising the pain was pain, taking it as pleasure. You screamed again, pulling against the ties of the bed as you moaned and moaned, still on your high, you were seeing stars as you pulled and pulled at the ties, needing to hold onto something. After what seemed like hours of pleasure, you slowly came down from your high. You breathed, you felt the twinge of pleasure all over your body, you were exhausted. Your body spent and shook from the pleasure. Your clit throbbed wildly, the echo of your orgasm still playing with it.

With a click of his fingers the ties were gone and you collapsed against the bed, breathing heavily.

"What did you think?" Severus asked, taking your blindfold off.

"I-" you were lost for words, the pleasure which overcame you was so strong you could not describe it. "It was powerful" you stuttered."Very powerful"

"I heard". He said "My vocal girl"

"Only for you" you said, leaning into his touch, your whole body ached for sleep and you laid on Severus, pleasure still coursing through your veins as Severus held you close to him. His touch sent sparks through you, every touch you felt your orgasm. You moaned in satisfaction, enjoying it as his fingers swiped your body, each part giving you the feeling of your very powerful orgasm.

"Goodnight" he muttered, kissing your head.

"Night" you said, your breathing slowing as you fell into sleep.