The Trial, Just Like Father, Secre

A/N: soooo how was yalls Xmas and new year. I stayed up all night to play cold war zombies. Worst thing I've done so far what did u guys do.

LAST TIME:

"Percy what is happening?" Thalia asked me as she walked into the hallway with everyone, but when she saw Hermes she got the picture.

"Your troop and Thalia is also requested to view the trial as well, they are important witnesses." He said as I sighed.

"What about Zoë?" I asked him as he looked surprised as he looked past me and found the daughter of Atlas standing by Thalia.

"I suggest you bring her as well, Artemis will protect her if Zeus tries anything for sure." He said as I nodded as he reached in his pocket and brought out a pair of handcuffs.

"Sorry but I have to." He said as I nodded as he cuffed me, Thalia looked angry and ready to punch someone but I shook my head as she calmed down a little.

"Promise me something." I said as Hermes looked at me.

"If he tries anything have the gods stick up for me this time." I said as he nodded as I smiled.

"We won't be having another incident like last time." He said.

"Thank you." I said as he flashed us all out to Olympus.

NOW:

We appeared on the streets of Olympus even if it was night here this great city never slept, as Hermes leaded me forward with my little group behind me everyone began to stare. They all had hushed whispers as Hermes walked me through Main Street. But even though most of the whispers were hushed I could hear them as they had as much malice as anyone yelling at me. I guess Zeus spread rumors of me on Olympus while I was gone.

"Sorry about this, again I am sorry." Hermes said as I simply nodded to him, it was simply his job and I knew that.

"Don't worry Hermes I don't hold anything against you for this, you are simply the messenger." I said as I heard something felt something being thrown at me. I simply dodged the ripe tomato as I turned to see a minor god with an angry face looking at me.

"You will pay for what you did to those innocent gods!" She yelled as more of them began to cheer and throw stuff at me as their angry yells became louder as I walked in my own silence. Rotting vegetables and meat hit me from every side even things like flour as Hermes gave me a silent plea.

"Innocent gods?" I asked Hermes as she cringed at my look, my eyes alone were enough to drag the information from him.

"Zeus knew of the women that Hercules raped but changed the story that you raped them instead, but they are too afraid to come forward since Zeus threatened them. He is trying to stir up the god's hatred for you, and he is succeeding in doing so." He said as I nodded as another much harder something hit my head as I hoped to the side from the source. It hurt a lot I had to say as I reached up to my head as I felt a trickle of blood flowing from a small cut the rock made.

But I didn't even get enough time to react as another one him me from the side. So this was Zeus's plan, have the crowd injure me and possibly kill me. But I knew if I fought back my fate would be sealed seeing as the minor gods carried around 50% of the vote in my trial with people they elected to represent them.