Who The Women Is,Escape, True Powers

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson OR THIS STORY

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Artemis

Nyx

Athena

Annabeth

Sally

Reyna

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

REVIEW GAME:

Most of you already know what to do but for those of you that don't, here is the game. Your job is to have one of the top 10 reviews for the chapter. If you get in the top 10 I give you a shoutout and a gift if you contact me.

BEST 10 REVIEWS: (number doesn't symbolize how good it is just a way to organize it)

1. AgentTucker

2. al red

3. Son of Athena5555

4. Hans50

5. Lord of Death and Time

6. Emunoz

LAST TIME:

It was just to confusion to understand all of it as I let out a sigh as I remember his scent, it was like the sea and fresh cut grass. It was blissful I mean absolutely disgusting, damn brain thinking of stuff like that. It just made me mad that one male was doing this to my emotions. As I turned to the right I saw Cloey fully asleep. I guess I would catch up to her then as I closed my eyes and felt myself drift to sleep.

But as I fell asleep I couldn't help but let that annoying male in my head but as I did another face popped up. One I didn't recognize but felt so familiar in a way, like I should know this person. He had sea green eyes that seemed to stare into my soul and rip away my defenses. His scent of the sea brought me to my knees, his sculpted smile made my heart flutter. His messy black hair that I want to run my finger through…I remember now.

That man is Percy Jackson the one who was cast into Tartarus, the man only man I ever had feelings for. But standing next to him was a man that looked exactly like him but I recognized that face. It was Flaw without his hood and cloak on, they both looked at me and smiled as I just looked at them both as Flaw came forward and whispered something in my ear.

"Think daughter of Zeus, connect the dots. You can do it pinecone face." He said as it all made sense now.

NOW:

PERCY/FLAW POV:

"Come on wake up." I heard as I moaned in protest as I was comfortable in my current positon.

"I said wake up!" Someone yelled as I was suddenly punched across the face as I snapped my head to the side. I blinked a few times as I moved my jaw as the punch hurt a lot. As I looked around I found myself in a dark room with a single light.

"Classy." I said randomly as the person chuckled a little as I turned to see the general and some dude. The dude was wearing an executioner's outfit and had a table of assorted torture tools. I just blinked a few more times as I looked at the women sitting in front of me. Because of the darkness I couldn't make out her hair color from black to brown. But in the demon fox mask I didn't see any eye just complete darkness.

"Well…can't say I haven't woken up in weirder situations but this makes my top 10 for sure." I said as I felt a sudden pain in my hand causing me to wince as the women saw this.