Olympian Reactions, Hyperthermia

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Nyx

Athena

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

And thank u to the people who voted for this story 

LAST TIME:

"That is because I am Percy Jackson, former son of Poseidon, ruler of the Arena, traverser of the pit, savior of Olympus twice, bane of Kronos and Gaea, controller of emotions, owner and controller of all fatal flaws, controller of periodic elements, past lover of Annabeth Chase, king of monsters, possessor of the book of creation, owner of Silent Doom and Thanatos's cloak. I am the man you threw in the pit over 1000 years ago. I am the very person you forced from the face of history."

As I finished their mouths dropped like moths in an electric bug catcher, I just looked around as I looked right at Artemis pure rage and confusion is what I saw on her face. Demeter and Hera just looked as confused as Aphrodite just shook her head as it wasn't possible. Everyone just looked at Apollo as he just nodded answering the unasked question. I just grinned and turned back to Zeus who looked absolutely terrified and angry at the same time as I made a mock bow to him.

"It is a pleasure to be in your service once again, or should I say. It is good to work with the traitorous gods of Olympus once again."

NOW:

PERCY POV:

I just stood silently all the gods gapped at me, no words could be said as to what I just revealed. Thalia just walked over to Artemis's seat and sat bellow it not wanting to be caught in any crossfire if they flipped out. As I waited for a response I just quietly sat down in the chair behind me and crossed my legs just waiting. Finally one Poseidon was the one to make the first action as he slowly got up and walked over to me as he shrunk. I just stood up knowing what was going to happen as he stopped about a five feet in front of me.

"M-My son." He said as I opened my arms and smiled as he hugged me, in the ultimate father bear hug. As he hugged me I patted his back as we stood the same height at 6 foot 4, tears just streamed from his eyes as I felt him slowly pull back with a grin.

"Good to see you again Poseidon, or should I say dad." I said as he patted my shoulders and nodded.

"I am sorry." He said looking down as I just patted his back as I pulled him into a hug again.

"Don't be you did nothing wrong, I still love you as a father never forget that." I said as I patted his back and pulled back as I turned to the waiting goddess of the hearth.

"I don't know what to say." She said as I shook my head.

"Don't say anything just prove it with actions." I said as she lunged at me. My favorite goddess crying in my arms made my heart sting a little. Still sore from what happened earlier, but as I hugged her I rubbed her back as her favorite demigod once returned. Over the years of my craziness and my therapy sessions with Mr. D. Hestia would visit me a lot an help me a lot, at this point I thought of her as a mother.

"Okay you need to go sit down, I don't think Zeus can handle much more." I said kissing her forehead as she nodded. Poseidon just helped her back to her seat as he sat down himself as Zeus finally spoke for the last time.

"I-It is good to see you again boy." He said in a very worried and angry tone.

"Don't lie Zeus you would rather see me still rotting in the pit if you could. But I guess the only thing keeping you from sending me is our oath and this war. Let me know if I hit the nail on the head." I said as I watched spark trail across his skin as I managed to get it perfectly.