Medusa lust,threat fly,Thalia

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

NEW POLL: (will go to the next 4 chapters)

Okay people new poll time and I need everyone's opinions okay. What I need you to do is think up NINE (9) women that Percy/Flaw is going to have one night stands with. Yes I know that he is getting paired with Thalia but that is after the debriefing for the next year.

This included maiden goddess, demigods, mortals, his mom, monster ladies, dead demigods, even married women. I don't care okay I just need nine women you want Percy/Flaw to fuck senseless okay. Chaos CANNOT be one okay since I have a little history I will add with her and Flaw feel free to ask me about it in a review or PM.

EXAMPLE OF VOTING: Annabeth, Hera, Kelli, Hestia, Artemis, Bianca, Selena, Drew, Sally

(Don't really care okay if you guys want a Sally lemon then I will make one it is up to you.)

POLL:

LAST TIME:

But she didn't remember who I was so I told her my name was Flaw ever since then we haven't met. Even if she was my jailer I knew I wasn't going to kill her anyways.

"You think of me as a friend?" She asked me as I nodded as I laid on my back looking up at the ceiling.

"Yep is that a hard thing to figure out?" I asked her as she nodded.

"You don't exactly get friends when you are a…a m-monster." She began to cry as I sat up and gave her a hug as she cried in my chest. All the years of sadness and hatred to her all coming out in one moment as she cried as hard as possible in my chest as I patted her back. I may be evil to a point but I still care sometimes.

"It's okay now you are no longer with your curse." I said as she looked up at me with her beautiful baby blue eyes as I slowly leaned down and kissed her.

NOW: (A/N: Medusa is a one night stand people I am sorry but it is just how it is.)

THIRD PERSON POV: (Flaw is Percy for those who are dense and haven't realized it yet.)

The kiss started out slow as Percy seemed to get the hang of it again after his 500 years of solitude. While Medusa was an amateur trying to keep up as Percy nibbled at her lips, his hands trekked their way from her shoulders down her back pressing lightly against her. Keeping her close to his body as she moaned in delight at the sensation of a hand touching her for the first time in a millennia.

Slowly they began to fall back as the kiss grew more into a war as Medusa was a quick learner and started to ravage Percy's mouth as they kissed. After a little they broke apart gasping for air as this happened Medusa started to pull off her shirt as Percy took off his cloak an shirt revealing a perfect body molded to perfection. His scars only made him hotter in Medusa's eyes as she scanned over his 8 pack and his chiseled body.

"I remember that one." She said as she ran a finger on one scar that was on one of his abdominal muscles. At the touch Percy have a shiver as Medusa looked into his eyes and he into hers. Slowly Percy reached up and undid her bra revealing perfect D cups. With the sight Percy flipped them over and latched onto one of them as she gasped at the sensitive nipples being bitten on by Percy.

"I remember it as well, it did come from this hand." He said as he detached himself after a minute as she stroked Medusa's hand as she just gave a timid smile.

"I am sorry." She said shyly as she just laughed, she just looked at him confused as she just leaned down and kissed her on the lips while massaging one of her breasts.