Kiss, Hidden Feelings, Capture

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or HOO or this story

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well. He will only )

Artemis

Nyx

Athena

Annabeth

Sally

Reyna

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

REVIEW GAME:

Most of you already know what to do but for those of you that don't, here is the game. Your job is to have one of the top 10 reviews for the chapter. If you get in the top 10 I give you a shoutout and a gift if you contact me.

BEST 10 REVIEWS: (number doesn't symbolize how good it is just a way to organize it)

1. Reentra

2. xRinneandSharinx

3. Son of Athena5555

4. Hans50

JUST BECAUSE YOU REVIEW MEANS THAT YOU GET A SPOT EVEN IF THERE ARE LESS GOOD REVIEWS THAN 10 OKAY I ONLY LIKED 4 OF THE 25 REVIEWS I GOT OKAY SO TRY AGAIN.

LAST TIME:

"So you are him huh." Alex said walking up to my 21 year old figure towering at 6 foot 4 as she stood maybe 5 foot 8. So basically another Artemis I could say. She then reared back her fist and punched me in the gut, causing me to double over as she smiled.

"That was for mom." She said shaking her hand as I just smiled under my hood, man my acting had gotten much better. But as time went on I found a nice tree branch to take a nap in, it was over the massive group of hunters. Who were all currently listening to Thalia tell stories about me and my embarrassing moments. As well as how their mother was doing, all the stories were listened to without distraction as Cloey sat in Alex's lap.

Thalia had told me not to talk to most of them because they hated men with a passion, Alex was the only one who could stand a man. But because of that I decided a nap was sufficient for the time as the 30 to 34 hunters all listened to Thalia as they cooked up the dear. Which the group said they had another they could give to her as payment for the stories.

But I just laid their quietly with Silent doom embedded in the branch so I could easily grab the handle and jump into action. But as I was about to fall asleep I felt the small Shade that had made my cloak its home, give me a warning about something coming out way.

That something was 5000 Other Worlder troops coming right in our direction. And they were armed with the latest swords and crossbows and looking to kill.

NOW:

PERCY/FLAW POV:

"Little ladies we need to move now." I said dropping down startling all the daughters of Artemis. Along with Thalia who looked like she just about zapped me for surprising her. I guess her story telling must have made her forget I was right above them.

"Why do we have to listen to you boy?" Asked Alex a little mad I was demanding something of them. While all her sisters were just glaring at me, some even had bows out. But to answer my question for me I heard a horn go off, it was a horn for battle. All the girls just looked in the direction of were the sound came from.

"Isn't our camp in that direction?" One asked as Alex just nodded.

"Yes it is along with another group of hunters." She said as they all looked scarred.