Fakes, The Deal, A New Home

A/N: sooooooo how is y'all's. I'm starving and sleep deprived. Don't hurt me 2021 already sucks ass hope it's going better for you and I'm going out to look for someone with covid.

LAST TIME:

After Chaos had left the council meeting Hera said that she was getting a divorce with me and none of the gods voted against the idea. At the same time even my own children began to say I was no father of theirs. Even Hestia the most forgiving of the gods shook her head and looked at me in disgust as they each left the meeting. So here I am a newly divorced man with no family that will claim me as his own. All because of one stupid boy that should have learned how to die centuries ago.

"You will pay Jackson you will pay." I said as I slowly stood up as I left my master bolt lying in the puddle on the floor. I just slowly walked to the end of my house as I approached a somehow untouched door as I opened it and began walking down the steps. As I did the water flooding the floor began to flow down the steps as I walked deeper into the room as I laid my eyes on my furnace.

I just walked forward and reached behind it as I pressed a button on the furnace. As I did the furnace came to life and began to slide to the side reveal a long and dimly lit staircase.

NOW:

TIME: 1 week later

THIRD PERSON POV:

The night was filled with life in the streets of Gita or one of the few cities that were conquered by the Other Worlder army. Even though it was conquered there was no sighs of the battle anymore, but now the night streets were filled with soldiers and men and women. The inhabitants were under the protection of the army and were promised if they didn't rebel then they could continue their daily life.

So many just did as they normally did while the Other Worlder army used this city for supplies and simply a place to stay. But since this city was so deep in enemy territory not many soldiers lingered around since the front lines were battling again. But still many could been seen that were injured or simply only temporary leave until they were called back to the front lines. But in this bustling city there was still many of the gods children that refused to fight.

After Zeus had basically gone crazy Olympus was closed off and their armies pushed even harder against the Other Worlders. But still many began to see Zeus for who he truly was and left the army for the Other Worlders. They understood what his ambitions were, they were not longer focused on this war but on something unseen to them. Still the Olympians commanded the armies understanding what would happen to them if they surrendered to the Other Worlder army.

Hestia had become neutral in all of this and both sides understood that, her children did as well as they took to the safe residences of the cities living like normal people. The only other god that had become neutral was Artemis. Though the man hatting goddess was known for her cruelty and malice towards many she became neutral after what Zeus tried to do. Not wanting to attack the Olympians but side with them, so she pulled all of her hunters together.

From there they went to one of the largest undiscovered forests on this planet that resided in the Other Worlder army's territory. The Other Worlders did not attack them instead they simply let them pass without any fighting. They understood why one would become neutral after something like that so they simply let them do as they please in the massive forest that many feared to enter. But besides those two many simply remained in the Olympian army.

They stayed under the shadow of Olympus in fear of what Zeus might do so they stayed under his watch. Still Poseidon and Hades had pulled out of Olympus and now resided in Tartarus under the protection of Christian Death and Matthew a high angel. Even then all of their children came with them as they built up a residence within Christian heaven and hell. Hell easily took in Hades children and Heaven easily took in Poseidon's. But beside that all the gods remained in fear under the king of the god's foot.