Hidden Talents, True Form

A/N: right so not posting for 2ish weeks has given me an idea. I want someone to just spam me. IDC what the hell it is but just spam me I'm bored and this sounds fun to me. So enjoy the new chapter.

LAST TIME:

"Okay." Hannah said as her gold and sea green eyes danced in the winter light thinking of the cherry blossoms in the yard blooming. She especially like how Sally always made a picnic basket full of food for us to enjoy as we watched them bloom. Trust me I have been through the 4 seasons already inside the bubble, as a matter of fact in one day I went through them all curtesy of little Hannah messing with the dial.

"It is settled tomorrow we get to have a picnic." I said as Hannah clapped happily as Thalia gave me a smile.

"Daddy you don't have to go to work tomorrow with mommy?" Hannah suddenly asked as I looked down at Thalia with a glance as she had no idea.

"I will think I do but I promise I will be here on time okay, I will be here by noon okay." I said as I leaned over and kissed her head as she smiled.

"Pinkie promise?" She said holding out her small arm as Thalia still had her on her shoulders.

"Pinkie promise." I said as I reached out a made the promise that I could never keep, due to the happenings of tomorrow.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

"That is something you don't see every day." I said to Thalia as we woke up in the middle of the night. Though we did sleep together nothing happened this night as Thalia wore a simple t-shirt that was too big for her that was once mine and normal undergarments. While I simply wore just a pair of shorts seeing no need for pajamas.

But back to sight that woke us up, currently Bastet was in her indoor form hanging limply over the side of the bed as she drooled on Fenrir. He was passed out and didn't even care for the mass pile of sticky liquid pooling in his fur. You may be wondering what woke us up to the sight before us, well that is simply it was currently the little girl standing in our doorway with a giant stuffed dolphin.

"Mommy I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you?" Said Hannah rubbing her eyes as she wore a t-shirt that came down to her knees that was also once mine. As you can see they both like the scent of the ocean as calming as it was.

"Sure baby come on over." Thalia said swinging her legs out from under her and sat on the side as Hannah walked over.

"What was it about?" Thalia asked as she picked up Hannah and put her in-between us as I slipped on a shirt. Seeing as it was necessary for the time being, Hannah just curled up with her stuffed dolphin as she peeked at Thalia.

"Something bad." She said simply as she snuggled deeper in our sheets so only her curly black hair showed. It was cute but I was worried for Hannah, to already have demigod dreams so early was unheard of.

"Did it involve me?" I asked as she peeked out at me as she gave a gentile node. I just sighed as I reached down as plucked her from out of the sheets. She just giggled as I set her in my lap, her stuffed dolphin left behind in the sheets. Thalia just scooted closer as she leaned up against me as I let Hannah lay across our legs as she giggled some more.

"What made it bad?" I asked her as her sea green eyes with specks of gold sparkled at me.

"You were chained up and had a sad face daddy, please don't make a sad face." She said in a begging tone as I gave her a smile. But as I did I pulled up her shirt and blew into her stomach making farting noises as she went on a torrent of giggles as Thalia chuckled.

"Daddy quit it!" She screamed in a giggle fit as I stopped as Hannah was left breathing hard as she gave me the cutest glare I had ever seen.

"You need to stop teaching her these things." I said to Thalia as she just gave me a short snort. But from the glance that Hannah gave Thalia and the wink I felt Thalia give I knew they were doing something together.