What Love Really Is, Home Safe

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or dis story

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Nyx

Athena

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

LAST TIME:

"I am sorry but it was for the better of the doubt, you were freezing Thalia. I had to do something, and it worked wonderfully so please don't get mad." He said with a begging face as he bowed his head to me I just was too stunned to move as I finally spoke up.

"I am not mad Percy, thank you for saving my life." I said knowing full well how bad it must have been to go into those circumstances. As I said this he seemed relieved and smiled at me.

"Don't mention it, also I should tell you something." He said as I raised an eyebrow.

"We won't be able to leave this tent for at least two more days, the snow storm is really coming down right now. I don't think it will stop until then." He said.

"Wait what will we do about food?" I asked him as he nodded.

"You have enough in your pack for a week and water is no problem since there is plenty of snow outside." He said as I nodded.

"So since we are stuck inside for the next two days, want to play some monopoly?" I asked him.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

"Damn you and your fucking hotels." I said as I gave Thalia the last of my cash for the firth time that day. She was kicking my ass so far as she snickered and collected the rest of my fake money.

"No you just have horrible luck." She said smiling as she started to take everything down as I got tired of the game. We had been playing for about 5 hours as noon approached as she just smiled at me.

"I just can't help it." I said laying down as she smiled and just laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked her starring at her as she laughed.

"Oh it's just that I guess your luck never changed, even before you got thrown in the pit. You still had horrible luck, I was just remembering some of those times." She said putting the game to the side as I just laughed a little remember the times.

"Great times." I said as she smiled and nodded.

"So what do you want to do next, what sounds like a 'stuck in a tent for two days' game sound like?" She asked me as I thought about it.

"Poker." I spit out as she raised an eyebrow.

"You play poker?" She asked me as I nodded.

"You're looking at the 415 year undefeated champ of poker of the arena." I said nodding while making a bragging face.

"Well I don't know about you but I don't have any money." She said as I checked my pockets to find I had no money as well. As I searched deeper I suddenly found a note in my cloak that was bright pink. Thalia just raised an eyebrow and scooted over as I tore open the letter and read out loud.

Dear Percy,

I am sorry to bug you but since I wasn't you your good list I thought I might play a prank on you. As you can see I took all of your money, which I will spend very quickly I. I hope your trip with that daughter of Zeus goes well.