The Gods Guilt, Events, Baby Bomb Away

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story
What's ur favorite class

POLL RESULTS:

Major votes came in and some massive changes were made, I have decided that I would increase the number of women to 13 because I love you all. As you noticed Hestia lost somehow whatever though. These 13 are the final people and no more vote's okay people.

Artemis

Nyx

Athena

Hera

Aphrodite

Annabeth

Sally

Reyna

Calypso

Hazel

Demeter

Gaea

Hemera

LAST TIME:

I just sighed again as I looked around the room at the gods to see them all focused in on it, even the wine dude and Ares were into it. I just pulled out my tablet and scrolled through the names and pictures of the people in command. As I scrolled I just looked at the disgusting males and females who led this army. Some of them screamed 'I rape children' while others screamed 'top professional fighter'.

As the list went on I occasionally stopped at one and read through the profile then continued on, but then I noticed one which seemed a little too similar. As I clicked on it I read the females stats in my head.

Rank of Command: Major

Favorite Pass Time: Reminiscing

Current Post: Continent of the Desert of Nowhere

Likes: Children, Flowers, Families

Dislikes: Disgusting men, Rude People, Liars

Summary: Once lived on earth during the second titan war and the rise of Gaea, after the death of her family she was recruited by the Other Worlders. Given immortality like a hunter she has raised through the ranks with skill and compassion. She now serves as one of the 100 Majors in the army, she doesn't like war but since she was force to she leads with a light hand.

Name: Sally Jackson

NOW:

PERCY/FLAW POV:

I just starred at the picture of my mother as she smiled at something but not the camera, like this photo was taken from a building that she didn't know about. I just read it then I reread it, I just shook my head and put the tablet in my lap as I just put my other hand on my head. As I rubbed one of my temples Athena noticed this and just looked at the tablet.

"Oh we forgot about her." She said as if it wasn't important which made my blood boil as I sneered as I looked up at her.

"What happened to her family? I know for a face she had a daughter and a husband, what happened to them?" I asked her as she just looked at Zeus as I turned my look at the king of gods as he looked fidgety as I just saw his expression.

"Ha so I guess erasing him from memories and history wasn't enough for you Zeus. Let me ask you what made you not kill her?" I asked in an angry voice that shot a shiver down all the gods' backs. The shadows gathered in the room around me as he just looked like he had been caught.

"I wasn't the one to do it I sent a minor god to do the job, he claimed he had killed all of them. The husband and child were both killed them in their sleep. But I didn't find out he sparred her until he were gathering data on the commanders, my guess is he had a soft spot for the female." He said as I gripped Silent Doom so hard my knuckles turned white.