Olympus, Thalias Rage

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story who reads these be honest I hate A/Ns cuz it's just me saying something stupid right. oh I also found this new song I like it.

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Artemis

Nyx

Athena

Annabeth

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

REVIEW GAME:

Most of you already know what to do but for those of you that don't, here is the game. Your job is to have one of the top 10 reviews for the chapter. If you get in the top 10 I give you a shoutout and a gift if you contact me.

BEST 10 REVIEWS: (number doesn't symbolize how good it is just a way to organize it)

1. AgentTucker

2. al red

3. Son of Athena5555

4. Hans50

5. Fractured by Design

6. Emunoz

7. ZedricSOZ

8. defencive

LAST TIME:

"That was a block of pure uranium 235 going off killing and killing everything for 3 miles. What you just saw is my real powers at work. If Chaos hadn't sealed them I would have killed them all when they captured me. But now I am limited to 5 minutes of use with them if someone say my name along with a certain saying. Beautiful isn't it? How much destruction a couple of atoms of uranium can cause." I said as he just gulped at my look.

"I wouldn't say that." She said as the site was now just a mushroom cloud in a dark night sky. Other than the area around the bomb I set off which was in flames. In the distance the signaled a camp was there at one point but now it wasn't. I just looked at Artemis as her face was serious now.

"So Flaw care to explain why you kissed my lieutenant on the lips?" She asked me in a deadly tone as I knew I wasn't going to be able to get out of this. I guess you could say I just came out of the frying pan and right into the fire. I would take killing a village of warriors any day above explaining this.

"Well funny story..."

NOW: 6 months until Percy

"I don't see how that is possibly funny." She said clenching her fist as if finished up why I kissed Thalia in tight but small balls of furry as I just laughed a little at the sight. A 13 year old goddess who had the face that said she was pouting or something. It was just too funny not to laugh as I broke down and just lost it. She just looked madder as her face grew an angry shad of gold some small sparks of power dancing in her hair as I stopped.

"You're lucky boy if you were so important to us I would have killed you for what you have done." She said as I just gave her a look of satisfaction with that response.

"Well I didn't really expect you to by this light on me when I did it." I said to her as her left eye just twitched as she grew a cruel smile.

"Oh just you wait until Thalia finds you, I may not be able to hurt you but when she sees you after the meeting in Olympus. All I can say is run because she doesn't seem to like to hold back, especially with men." She said with a cruel smile as I just shiver at the thought of Thalia not liking me. I don't know why but I couldn't afford to have her hate me, I felt like if that happened my heart would break. But I had no idea where these emotions were coming from which confused me because I was literally the master of emotions.