The Chase,I Am Late, The Fates Come By

I want someone to draw percy's weapons and send em to me and I'll post them in the next chapter :)

LAST TIME:

I just looked down at my cloak/wing covered body as I raised my hand to find it still in its dragon claw form. But now my fingernails were longer and shaper as they formed actual claws now, but the most had to be my face. My skin around my cheeks and skin had seemed to disappear allowing me to open my mouth even wider as I let out a breath of black fog. My muscles even seeming to become perfectly transparent and replaced with black mist that made a thin skin that moved.

Still it let a peak of my white skull be revealed through small gaps as the mist flowed on my face. But then I noticed a thin and small white fog coming from around my eyes the seemed to clear away the black fog so I could see. In this form I could call myself a demon that had no right to live or have any home. But for some reason I didn't care as I clenched my fist as I grinned at the three panicking greater gods in front of me.

"You might want to start running now." I said as the darkness exploded from me in a wave of death.

NOW:

THIRDPERSON POV:

The Other Worlder gods didn't have time to avoid the cloud that quickly consumed them, it was a thick as the deepest fog and black as the darkest night. It was like seeing the darkness you normally see when your eyes are close but when you have them open. But as the wave of night hit them there braced for the most painful thing they could imagine, but it never came. Instead the wave seemed to avoid them entirely.

Like a stone in a river it parted around them at least a foot on all sides like a bubble, they didn't know whether to be glad or sad. But one still in their bubble free of the darkness there was a small light that lit the walls of the darkness around them. It was like looking at a sea of moving water died black. But the scary thing was the silence, not one sound was made by the blackness of the gods.

"Clark!" Lilly shouted as she tried to walk in the darkness to find herself bumping into debris. But her call never reached his ears as she tripped and fell on the ground. Her energy nearly depleted as her body began to go into energy relapse, her arms shook under her weight as her breath grew quicker.

"Clark...please answer me." She sobbed as a wave of despair washed over her, the silence didn't help either as nothing made any noise.

"He won't hear you." Said a voice as she looked up to see the smoke part more around her as a figure walked towards her. There stood the man they were assigned to capture and kill, but it had turned the other way around. In the glory of death itself there he stood his black hoodless cloak with the high collar. His smoky black skin and hair still blew in the invisible wind as he gently walked closer to Lilly.

The terror in her face just grew as she tried to escape but for some reason her body didn't move. It was simply too afraid to move, all of her fears were coming true right now as he stopped a few feet in front of her. The mist still coming off of him just rolled down his body like rain and drained into the massive stream of it around them. But the thing that scarred her the most was the emotionless white eyes that filled his black mist skull.

"What have you done to him?" She managed to get out in complete fear as a smirk was show on his face. He didn't answer though as he pulled his arm out of his jacket and tossed a head in front of her. The decapitated head just rolled over showing the lifeless face of Clark as Lilly let out a cry of sorrow.