I Want To Marry Your Daughter, Past

A/N: thanks to mr Derp_1234 this lovely chapter is posted cuz I totally forgot about it 😅😅

WHO IS LEFT TO FUCK:

Sally

Calypso

LAST TIME:

"I love you." He said as he suddenly fell back as he pulled me with him. I was too tired to complain as I laid my head on his chest. The warm beat of his heart entered my ear as I relished in its comforting beat. It has been weeks since I have heard this sound and I didn't want it to end. But then I heard footsteps behind me as I heard a female voice behind me.

"Now I can see why his demon side made you his eternal mate, the love flowing you two is enough to power Aphrodite for centuries." She said as I blushed as Percy laughed as he looked over at her as I hid my face in his chest.

"Thank you for saving her, I would get up to shake your hand but I got a lighting angel holding me down." He joked as I let it go this once. But as he said it I felt a warm smile on my back as I bet it was the female.

"Don't worry about." She said as she sat down besides us as I relaxed in Percy's grips as I felt safe.

"Might I ask who you are?" He asked her.

"Oh of course I forgot to introduce myself I am the high angel Julia, I am Thalia's mother."

NOW:

PERCY POV:

As soon as the words came out of her mouth I was confused as I looked down at Thalia who looked just as surprised. But quicker than I could imagine in my current form I was pushed away as Thalia blushed hard red. Instantly she was on her knees like her mother and facing her as I could see the huge blush on her face stretch to the back of her ears.

"Haha don't worry Thalia I have been watching you all your life I have seen you two do more than just snuggle." She said as Thalia blushed even harder as I pulled myself off my chest and sat down crisscross as my arms were behind me pushing me up. But at the time I realized what she just said as I blushed hard as I sat by Thalia.

But as I looked at Julia I noticed just how much she looked like Thalia. She had long black flowing hair and soft light blue eyes. She had a light amount of freckles on her face but not as much as Thalia though. But her smile was just like Thalia's in the rare moments I got to see it. Her face was a little thinner than Thalia's but it seemed to show her age, that was about 45 years old.

But on her back was 4 pairs of pure platinum wings that hung lightly on her back as they laid out behind her as she sat down so her legs were to her side like someone of royalty. But as I looked in-between the two I saw Thalia stealing a glance from her mom as she blushed again. But I had to admit it they would have looked like sisters if they would have been the same age. But Julia would have been more bust as I could tell just from looking at her well formed assets.

"Mother…" Thalia said in an embarrassed tone as Julia just laughed again as she smiled at us.

"I am kidding don't worry, what you two in your bed at night is none of my business. Then again…" She said in a joking tone as she rubbed her chin as we blushed together.

"Okay I am done teasing, but I must say it is good to finally meet you Percy." She said holding out her hand as I shook it with a node as Thalia looked confused.

"Good to meet Percy what about me?" She pouted as Julia smiled.

"You have met me before you just don't realize it, I have watched you your whole life Thalia. I was not lying when I said that, I have always watched from a safe distance always protecting you. You have even talked to me before once but I was in a different form, who do you think gave you that spear?" She asked her as she looked down at her bracelet as I smiled a little.