Dinner With Friends,Reyna's What?

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story this song came a couple days ago hope u like

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Artemis

Nyx

Athena

Annabeth

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

REVIEW GAME:

Most of you already know what to do but for those of you that don't, here is the game. Your job is to have one of the top 10 reviews for the chapter. If you get in the top 10 I give you a shoutout and a gift if you contact me.

BEST 10 REVIEWS: (number doesn't symbolize how good it is just a way to organize it)

1. Dragonhitter

2. al red

3. Son of Athena5555

4. Hans50

5. defencive

LAST TIME:

As our lips got closer and closer our scents began to mix, her ozone mixing with my earth and sea. Our breaths grew ragged as we were an inch from one another but suddenly an IM popped up in between us throwing us. Thalia jumped back in surprised as did I as it showed a face of Annabeth looking right at me not noticing Thalia since she was on the other side of the message.

"Hey Flaw it's time for the dinner party okay, I will see you up here." She said quickly then swiped through the message as Thalia just blushed looking at me.

"I think I have to go." I said as she just nodded messing with her shirt.

"Have fun at your dinner party." She said quietly totally embarrassed that we almost kissed again.

"Yeah get some sleep I will be back in the morning." I said as she nodded and walked to her bed but not before looking at me right before I went out.

"Hey Percy I…nothing never mind." She said as she hopped in bed and cocooned herself in her blankets as I stepped out of the door and let out a large sigh. I almost kissed Thalia just the thought gave me Goosebumps, but what I knew in the morning Thalia would recover and be back to her normal self. Which to be honest I liked it when she was more feisty.

NOW:

I just looked at the door in front of me then back at the note Hermes dropped off, apparently he wasn't in such of a mess as Zeus was with the whole Percy Jackson thing. He actually thanked me for remember the Percy was the one who save Luke. But all in all Zeus had gotten and was still getting the biggest dick of the universe award right now. I even sent Chaos a letter to consider actually making award of being the biggest dick ever.

But as I looked at he house I just took off my hood and nocked five times, as I waited for the door to open I began looking around at the other houses. Each having a 5 acer yard around them and absolutely beautiful designs. My guess Annabeth designed all of this to make her goddess and god neighbors happier. But as I waited the door finally opened revealing an old face.

"Hello you must be Flaw, Annabeth has told me a lot about you." Jakes said as he shook my hand. As I shook his hand I couldn't help but remember the good times we had, even if it was only for a short while.

"Yeah I am you must be the infamous Jake who tore through Annabeth's busy schedule and right into her heart." I said with a sly smiled as he just rubbed his head with his other hand while laughing.