stories of the past,the truth and family

A/N: probably should've done this sooner but the polls are already done so there's no need to vote thank you.

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

NEW POLL: (will go to the next 3 chapters)

Okay people new poll time and I need everyone's opinions okay. What I need you to do is think up NINE (9) women that Percy/Flaw is going to have one night stands with. Yes I know that he is getting paired with Thalia but that is after the debriefing for the next year.

This included maiden goddess, demigods, mortals, his mom, monster ladies, dead demigods, even married women. I don't care okay I just need nine women you want Percy/Flaw to fuck senseless okay. Chaos CANNOT be one okay since I have a little history I will add with her and Flaw feel free to ask me about it in a review or PM.

EXAMPLE OF VOTING: Annabeth, Hera, Kelli, Hestia, Artemis, Bianca, Selena, Drew, Sally

(Don't really care okay if you guys want a Sally lemon then I will make one it is up to you.)

POLL: (so far debating if I should take out some since I have used them before well whatever.)

Artemis: 26

Hestia: 21

Athena: 20

Hera: 17

Piper: 15

Bianca: 14

Aphrodite: 14

Annabeth: 12

Zoë: 11

Calypso: 10

Reyna: 10

Nyx: 10

Demeter: 9

Random hunter: 8

Selina: 8

Rachel: 8

Sally: 7

Khione: 6

Hemera: 6

Katie: 5

Persephone: 5

Kelli: 5

Drew: 4

Phoebe: 4

Gaea: 4

Hecate: 3

Nemesis: 2

Clarisse: 2

Mnemosyne: 2

Hylla: 2

Enchlida (human form): 1

Mrs. O'Leary (human form): 1

Nike: 1

Amphitrite: 1

Rhea: 1

Hazel: 1

Thalassa: 1

LAST TIME:

"Can't believe she bought that lie." I said with a laugh as I had totally lied about the memory thing though if I could do that it would be sweet but I couldn't I was stuck with elements, emotions, and flaws.

"I wonder what questions the hunt has for me now?" I asked as I could feel curiosity trumping hatred from the hunters of all the unanswered questions about me. Such did you really save our old Lt Zoë nightshade or why does a male like you think our current Lt looks like an old friend. I could just feel the questions pooling in their minds. This was going to be a fun trip, it was going to be a little boring since I mentally asked Hermes to take medusa to a safe place she could find a home.