One More Down, Pregnancy Sucks, Poseidon

A/N: I fear for my life after what someone has said to me. Now I have some other stories coming shortly there will be a preview for one at the end of this chapter and another one next week. I wonder how many of you all are awake lol.

LAST TIME:

"Night." They both said as they started to walk towards the exit so they wouldn't wake anybody up with the flash from their teleport. But from the look in Persephone's eyes I guess hades was going to get some tonight that is for sure.

"Looks like Hades won't be sleeping tonight." Said Poseidon and Sally at the same time even with a nod at the end. At that they laughed for a second as they said their goodbyes, with a simple hug and a pat on the back they were gone. Sally simply went upstairs as Poseidon trotted out the front door. Julia waiting for Poseidon seeing as he was staying in her realm, but I must say the two seemed close. Closer than normal people would be at, but still just the thought of the whole family situation sent chills down my back.

"Well I guess I will leave that thought for a later day, for now let's go get some sleep this body of mine needs it." I said to myself as I began to walk up the stairs in hopes that this piece around me would sustain itself.

NOW:

TIME: 3 MONTHS LATER

The tower of light is what they called this building, built out of the hardest metal that was painted snow white. Magical spells put on it to make unstainable, this building was a monument to Yeul the high goddess of tranquility for the Other Worlders. This building stood well over 200 stories tall and towered over the city surrounding it. The city itself painted white to strengthen the effect it had on people.

The city itself more peaceful and tranquil than the any on this world, but above the peaceful city a lighting storm raged across as far as eye could see. The tower was the center of it all as hundreds upon thousands of bolts hit the needle on top. Some as so large and loud it shook the city bellow. But with the lighting came a heavy rain that seemed to flood the streets bellow.

The air heavy with electricity as people's hair stood on end as they walked down in the streets bellow. The darkness around the city could have made you think it was midnight but to many with a watch it was noon. But the shadows in the city as well came pitch black contrasting the city perfectly in its many alleyways. People around the city could sense that something was wrong with the city.

It was like a god of darkness and hate has come into the city and their power was evenly matched with their goddess's own power. It was like two forces of nature were contradicting themselves as they faced off in a city built for mortals. If only the mortals knew that the forces of light and dark were battling above the city. Their battle hidden by the storm clouds as thunder raged around them.

But suddenly a massive boom that almost seemed impossible for such a storm sounds as it shook the city to its core. The tower of light groaning under the pressure from right above it, the cars bellow sounding their alarms it shook them so much. But as the boom sounded for what seemed to be ages light cut through the clouds and into the city. Many were intrigued as they looked up to see a startling sight.

Right above the tower of light was a perfect hole in the clouds that seemed to funnel up wards forever. The sun in a perfect position as the hole was perfectly straight up, the only thing in the hole was sun as that is all the hole had room for. It was like a chaos herself was descending with the light as everyone gapped at he seen. But that wasn't what startled they people of the city. That was left to the two floating bodies in the hole that was created.