SSS Class Prisoner, start of war

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

A/N: He guys this is nutsofthechest with a new story I think you guys might like, Percy is still the main dude but different person a whole hell of a different Person but I guess that is what Tartarus can do to people. Well here I go with my third story so good luck to me and happy reading.

LAST TIME:

Until finally the last glob went inside I was my chest crying in pain as I felt the flaws inside me it was just too much to handle as I lay silent and crying as all the gods seemed confused.

"What just happened?" Apollo asked.

"I think Percy just took every flaw of every demigod along with all gods. He now holds all the flaws of all of our children and other gods who have the 14 listed." Athena said as they all just looked at me.

"So you mean to say that he did just take the flaws but he dispelled the from our children us and the other gods as well?" Artemis asked as she nodded.

"From this day forth Percy Jackson holds and will hold all the fatal flaws of Olympus. Never will a god have a flaw again." Athena said as Zeus nodded and walked back to his chair to retrieve his master bolt.

"Now that the first part of the punishment is done you may now go to Tartarus." Zeus said launching his bolt at me as it teleported me back to the most horrible place on earth.

STILL FLASH BACK:

500 YEARS LATER:

For the next 500 years the god did another stupid act, after Percy Jackson was sent to the pit again. They erased him from history and the demigod's minds, they replaced them all with Jake who made a successful recovery by Apollo's hand. But even then the demigods who were closest to him like Thalia and Annabeth couldn't forget. So the Zeus forced them to take an oath that they would not tell anyone about him.

Which they were forced to agree to, but as time went on many things happened and even they pushed it to the back of their mind. Soon the name of Percy Jackson to them became just an old memory as time went on. Annabeth drowned herself in work to forget about that day and Thalia locked herself away from society in the hunt. Barely even talking to Artemis, but as the time went on they got better slowly.

After 300 years Annabeth finally started to see the outside world again and Thalia the same. But after 500 year not a trace of a memory was left of him even from Annabeth and Thalia as they just simply forgot. Even the gods seemed to forget of him as time went on, after Zeus's stunt thought the council kind of kicked him off until he proved himself worthy of being king.

But with his fatal flaw gone he came back as the council improve very much so, without the flaws of each god in the way they. The council became the best it ever had even Hades changed as they saw he become happier and less dark. Even Artemis the least likely change her views on men, no longer thinking all were bad but that was about it.

At the same time humans began to move to space age as they began to worship the Greek gods, as this happened the god thought it was necessary to reveal themselves to the people. As this happened they began to worship only the Greek and Roman gods. All other religions were cast aside as this happened. They even went as far as making a giant prison with Annabeth Chase as its main designer, it was about half the size of the moon in space they called the flying pit.

This made the gods super happy as they helped the humans advance decades faster in technology. From space travel to planet terraforming, everything about the gods became a part of life. Guns were outlawed and replaced with compound bows and normal bows. Swords and daggers became the normal side arm for everyone. Even as far as armor was wore by some people as their jobs as police men.