You Don't Hurt My Daughter, Artemis

A/N: Being cheated on hurts, being told I'm not good enough and I'm a waste of space and I should die hurts to, being blamed is okay if it means they feel better so I'll continue with this pain if it means everyone feels good about themselves. So to the people that don't give a shit about me go fuck yourselves you low life price of shit.

LAST TIME:

"I promise we will finish it when we come back alright, now let's go find Aunt Artemis." I said as I set down the child as she began to run forward over the thinning snow. I just smiled as I watched her trailblazer a path through the 6 inch snow. All the Thalia's just followed behind me as we fell behind the child as she finally made it into camp. I had to hand it to her she was fast, my guess was the snow or water around her was giving her a little pick-me-up.

"Hannah don't go too far ahead!" I yelled as she looked back at me and nodded as but kept going as she turned around a tent. Us four just kept walking as I wondered where the hunters were, normally someone can sneak up to a camp this big and not get noticed.

"Hello!" I yelled but no one answered as suddenly a scream cut through the air that made me suddenly go into over protective father mode.

"Hannah!" I yelled as I sprinted forward.

"Daddy help me!" She screamed as I entered the camp to a sight that made my blood go cold.

NOW:

The sight in sort was currently Hannah being manhandled by two people in black cloaks. One instantly clamped his hand over Hannah's mouth as she screamed bloody murder into his hand as I saw jewels and other precious gems start rapidly sprouting from the ground. But as I was focused on the sight in front of me I noticed from the side of my vision was that they also had a unconscious Artemis that was chained up. But then I noticed that there was more than two of them, actually it was more around 50 people dressed in black cloaks and face masks.

"Let go of her!" I yelled as I ran towards the two as they noticed me. But I was quickly intercepted by 5 of the men and women as they raised black stygian iron daggers.

"Lord Zeus will be please we made such a great catch." One said in a voice covered in a static like magic was being used to interrupt it. But I didn't pay them mind as I starred right at Hannah as they did something that set me off. One of them suddenly punched her stomach as she doubled over and puked and passed out. In that instant my rage took hold of me and set itself loose.

"What are you going to do J-?" But the person was interrupted by his head leaving his body due to me roundhouse kicking it off. The head in question exploded when it hit the person behind him as chunks of skull embedded themselves into his chest. With a scream of pain the person shot back a good 10 feet from the force of the projectile.

"Now you're going to die." I said as began stalking forward as the others backed up. As I walked suddenly someone appeared behind me and tried to stab me. But they quickly found their own dagger in my hands and its blade stabbed into their gut. Not but an instant I pushed the blade through his body with my arm and into the body of the person standing behind him. I just drove the blade past its hilt and all the way up the base of the hilt as I ripped my hand out of the hole I just made through the ones body.

As I did I ripped out his intestine as I suddenly used it like a whip as I managed to make it wrap around someone's leg. With a quick pull I had the person twirling in the air as I front kicked him into a tree. I kicked him with so much force that he broke through the tree and created a nice crater in a rock about 100 feet away. His body looked like a bug that had just hit a windshield as there was no longer a torso as well as his limbs were splattered around the area.