The Beginning

Disclaimer: I do not own this story Percy Jackson

A/N: He guys this is nutsofthechest with a new story I think you guys might like, Percy is still the main dude but different person a whole hell of a different Person but I guess that is what Tartarus can do to people. Well here I go with my third story so good luck to me and happy reading.

YEAR: 3013

THIRD PERSON POV:

A long time ago about 1000 years, almost as long as when humans didn't have spaceships, or man only ventured a couple miles from the surface of the earth. When humans used to only have smart phones and not when people had a microchip implanted in them and their eyes showed screens of things they looked for on the internet. Before cars could fly, before new life was being discovered in our galaxy.

Long before cloning of humans for medical purposes, long before people stopped using guns all together and only used bows and arrows. Long before the 12 Olympian gods started to get worshiped by everyone as they revealed themselves to mankind. A short time before the gods changed for the better a man by the name of Percy Jackson killed Gaea. But even with the world safe that hero was not safe from one thing and those were his own personal terrors.

But even then with his terrors he made one mistake that got him put in Tartarus again, but that was not all. Athena a goddess now for her great ideas suggested something to the council of 12 Olympians that would change his life forever as well as theirs. Now let's go back 1000 years to the day that Percy Jackson's terror began to haunt him.

FLASHBACK LINEBREAK:

YEAR: 2013

PERCY POV:

With a gasp I woke up in a start as a cold sweet covered my body as I panted from my latest night terror. The dreams of Tartarus grew move vivid by the day, every pain, every emotion, every sight it all replayed itself in my head night after night. Including the day I me and Annabeth were caught by Tartarus. I pleaded with him to leave her alone and I would give myself to him just to leave her alone and wipe her memory of this place.

He agreed as he did as I asked but for the next 50 days or one day on the surface I was tortured beyond normal pain. Forced to swallow snakes that skin were coated in poison that increased all my pain receptors to max. Cut countless amounts of time only to be healed by him splashing me with water. Scenes made up buy him of Annabeth being taken away and raped right in front of me, even magma was poured on my back.

But each day I died he would bring me back, some days just strapping me in a chair and ripping off my finger nails and toenails. The cutting them off, even after he revived me each time I still had scars left over from the wounds. Around all my fingers were circular scars around the base of all of them. A giant scar that ran down my spine was the largest that was the day he paralyzed me and force me to watch in a mirror as he ripped out my spine.

But the worst of all was the drawing in water with oil mixed in that me light on fire, each time I surface for air the fire would burn my skin as I went back down to heal but I couldn't breathe in the water. So it was I either drowned or burned alive, but I didn't make my choice fast enough as the water evaporated to only oil. About 3 feet of oil that completely covered my body lit on fire as it burned me.

Soon it immobilized my limbs as I tried to get out but the fire burnt my muscle so I fell face first in the oil where I drowned in it while if felt the fire burn trough my skin and muscle killing me at the same time. But through the whole ordeal I was let go after my 50 days he even offered to give me an escort to the doors or elevator. I carried Annabeth the whole way as I walked like a zombie slowly taking one step after another with Annabeth in my arms asleep.