Pomegranate Seeds, Fight For Love, Mom

A/n: reread the chapter b4 this I'll post another one later today maybe. Derp_1234 I got a job for u I want u to remind me every week to update this story if that's okay.

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

WHO IS LEFT TO FUCK:

Sally

Calypso

LAST TIME:

"Thanks it was an anniversary gift from Percy." I said picking her up and setting her on the bed as I looked back at the two.

"She will stay inside the tent with you guys just in case I am off to save my boyfriend. Death I am ready for you to flash me out." I said as the cat snuggled into my pillow but kept an eye slightly open on Jessica as she sat down on my bed and laid Hannah by Bastet who snuggled up against the child.

"I wish you luck, demons are the best of listeners." He said as I smiled at him.

"I bet they aren't but I don't think they can ignore me for too long." I said as he laughed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Be careful Thalia he might try to attack you okay." He said as I nodded and felt myself being flashed to my next destination.

"Don't worry if he did attack me and hurt me I know that his other side would take over in an instant and kick that demons ass." I said as I flashed out.

NOW:

OLYMPUS POV:

"Why are we sitting here right now?" Asked a tired Ares as he rubbed his head as the gods had to agree with him. But the surprise was that Zeus was not the one that called the meeting instead it was Hades that did.

"I will explain when everyone arrives." Hades grumbled at his nephew as Ares rolled his eyes as he tried to stay awake.

"Hades you realized Aphrodite will be late right." Hera said as she mentioned the only missing Olympian.

"Well she better hurry up because it involves her as well, actually just her domain but she can come as well." He said making a small joke as everyone laughed lightly but it was still too late to be funny at all.

"Hades your jokes are horrible." Said Athena as she had an ice bag on her head, everyone just noticed as well as they looked at her. As they did she caught their stares at her and glared at them.

"Don't look at me look at that shitty wine god that thought it would be funny to spike my drink." She said as everyone turned to Mr. D who was hiding behind a magazine.

"Like I have explained it wasn't for you it was for Poseidon." He said as Poseidon grew curious as of why the god would spike his drink.

"Why did you spike my drink?" Asked a slightly concerned sea god.

"A request of Hermes, he said and I quote 'need to get up off your ass and get laid' so I spike your drink to hopefully get you drunk and get laid." He said as Poseidon turned to a fidgeting messenger god.

"Hey all I did was out of concern uncle." He said as everyone rolled their eyes as Poseidon sighed as he was too tired to argue.

"Whatever you say but my question is as of why Athena got a hold of my drink?" He asked as everyone turned back to the goddess of wisdom as she blushed a little.

"Shut up." Was all she said but it was enough to secure some grins as they figured Athena was spying on Poseidon like she always does when he goes out to drink. She always says it is because she doesn't want him to make pore choices. But they all knew Athena didn't want him to sleep with a mortal as she would be jealous if he did.