Second Base Then Some, Scarelt's Call

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

WHO IS LEFT TO FUCK:

Nyx

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

LAST TIME:

"Come on Tiffany I know you haven't had a good shower in a while." Thalia said as I let out a sigh as she ushered Tiffany inside the shower. Tiffany quickly got inside but not before sticking her tongue out at me. Leaving Thalia to scoot back over closing the side. But once she was inside the shower I just smiled at Thalia with an 'I am sorry' smile. Thalia just smiled at me as well, it wasn't one that held a message no it was a genuine smile that melted my heart each time I saw it.

"Well I am goi-." I said turning around but a hand suddenly stopped me as I it spun me around. Then in the next second I felt Thalia kiss me completely letting go of the curtain and cupping my face with her hands. I was surprised as she pulled back from the sweet kiss and winked at me as she covered herself again. I was to slow to catch a peak, but I just smiled.

"Welcome home." She said but her eyes said 'there will be more of that later' then she went back into the shower as I brushed my hand up against my lips. Her smell of ozone and strawberry shampoo filing my nostrils, as a small tingle ran through my lips like electricity. Even if we were a year into our relationship her kisses always felt like a new sensation every time.

"Good to be home." I said with a smile as I gathered my clothes and waited for my turn to hop in the shower.

NOW:

After a couple minutes I decided to go outside and get a shower at Jeremy's, since he was so large I knew they had to give him one of the better showers. So I was going to use that opportunity to get a long hot shower. I knew Thalia and that little turd were going to be a while so why not. As I exited my tent I was met with friendly smiles of other troops. Some of them taking a double take as I normally wore my cloak at all times, but right now I wasn't.

"Good to see the little master assassin is back." I heard as I looked around and saw our Captain as he smiled at me.

"Good to be back sir." I said shaking his hand as I continued going to Jeremy's place.

"So how were your missions?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"Good I guess, took care of a lot of things. Also I believe I found out something." I said raising my finger as I almost forgot.

"What might that be?" He asked me.

"I believe Tiffany is almost on her period I swear to the gods, she is always angry towards me. And that little brat just cock blocked me with Thalia." I said as he just let out a hard laugh, after a little he settled down wiping his tears away.

"Ah yeah she was kind of like that when we found her, but I guess you know that." He said as I nodded.

"Well just don't be too hard on her okay, she has had a rough past. Well rougher than most I should say." He added as I sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder if my kids one day when we have some are going to be like her." I said as he smiled and nodded.

"Well only time will tell, but look on the bright side. Your home safe and sound, all of us from camp should be thanking you for coming back in one piece. If you had gotten hurt I don't think Thalia would have kept it together." He said as he imagined what it would be like.

"Yeah…" I said remembering one time I got hurt from an explosion a little, just one degree burns on my hand. But at the sight of seeing me injured Thalia flipped a little. After three destroyed tents, one possible mentally scarred for life child, and a lighting roasted chicken. She calmed down finally as I was left holding her in my arms, her tears soaking into my shirt as I held her. Let's just say after that I made sure to be extra careful with injuries, I never wanted to make her worry like that again.