long night, New love, Nightmares

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Nyx

Athena

Annabeth

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

LAST TIME:

"United we stand divided we fall…" I started.

"…Together forever…" Annabeth said as her hands went to her mouth as Scarlet let go of mine and went to hers. P=Percy A=Annabeth

"Till the day we die…" P

"I will love you with all my heart…" A

"Let eternity be out home to house our love…" P

"For out eternal lives and our children's…" A

"Let our vows forever stand in universe…" P

"In this moment and many after…" A

"Let our love stay forever peaceful…"P

"In this world we can call out own." A

"Will you marry me Wisegirl?" P

"I-I will seaweedbrain."

As we finished our wedding vows just looked up as tears ran down Annabeth's eyes as she hid her mouth with both hands. I just smiled as I reached out to hers as she carefully as if I was fine china let me hold her hand as she cried. Her hand carefully giving mine a squeeze as more tears flowed out of her eyes. Her gray eyes were lit up like the sky on a cloudless night, as she just blinked a few time to see if she was dreaming. Scarlet was just looking between us as Annabeth finally spoke.

"S-Scarlet I would like to introduce you to Percy Jackson son of Poseidon. Formerly dead hero of Olympus current ruler of Arena in Tartarus. The man who has bested Tartarus and Thanatos in bets and Eros in a fight by himself. The very man that I watched sleep in my jail for 500 years in silence and…your father."

NOW:

PERCY/FLAW POV:

"You're my dad?" Scarlet asked me as I slowly nodded as Annabeth just stared at me as if I was a ghost.

"But you said…" Annabeth said as she clenched my hand.

"That I died…well the thing is I did actually. Every part of the story of Percy Jackson death is accurate. I did traverse the plains and forests of Tartarus for years, surviving by the width of a hair. Never giving up but slowly as I approached my 20th year in Tartarus I wanted to die. So I jumped in the Lethe and she spit me right out saying the Fates had something else in store for me." I said breathing out slowly as Annabeth nodded.

"So I gave up hope as I walked through Tartarus waiting to die and you know that is when I met a man. I don't even remember his name as I died in his arms when he found me in some swamp. My very soul giving up as he held my body and looked at me like he knew this moment. So he did something to me that I will never forget. He saved me, he picked me up and started to carry me on his back as I laid their nearly dead."

"He kept me alive as he walked in a direction to the darkest corner of Tartarus. He gave me hope to live again telling me stories of old Greek and Rome. Never letting me get close to giving up always making me talk to him never to stop our conversations. But soon we reached out destination of the Arena. All he did was tell me that this place would give me new opportunity, and he was right it did. In the Arena I grew and learned of what true terror was, not losing one fight as Perses watched over me."