Zain's Feelings, Devil Inside, Busted

A/N: this song is how I feel tbh.

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

WHO IS LEFT TO FUCK:

Sally

Calypso

LAST TIME:

"Who might that be?" I asked him as he smiled.

"Aunt Sally." He said as I thought he was joking, but his serious face said otherwise.

"What why is she here?" I asked him in a concerned voice for my favorite mortal ever.

"She can tell you that, but right now you need to go visit her okay." He said pulling on my arm as I followed behind him as Reyna pulled up the rear with Luke in her arms.

"Okay I will bu-." But I stopped talking as I felt a giant shiver up my back as well as a force go over me, it seemed like Reyna and Nico did as well as they stopped and turned in the direction of the force. As if on instinct my thoughts went to Percy. But as I looked in the direction I saw a giant cloud that was pitch black floating above an area. But as I looked at it I saw screaming faces and soul almost trapped inside the cloud. It was like they very souls of the dead were trapped inside it

"He had to use rain of sorrows." I groaned as I began to run in the direction of were Percy was.

NOW:

TIFFANY POV:

As I wondered around looking at different little shops I found in the giant camp. Some of them has some interesting items like necklaces made of monster claws or special gems that hung from golden chains. I just awed at the vast selection in front of me as I looked intently at them, as I did I noticed the prices were from 400 denarii/3 drachmas to 4000 denarii/30 drachmas. That was way out of my daily allowance that Thalia gave me at 5 denarii a week. All together I had was 1 drachma and 50 denarii but that was it.

I just sighed deeply as the beautiful necklaces were out of my pay rang, so basically I was window shopping at this point. As I looked at them I heard a voice cough behind me as I turned to see an older man that ran the shop. He looked about 60 to 65 with a full head of grey hair and a face that said he had seen it all as he grinned at me.

"I take it you like our selection?" He asked me walking behind the counter and unlocking it as he pulled out a few. I just awed at their beauty as I nodded making him laugh a little as he took one off and handed it to me. It was a plain black chain that held a beautiful deep red sapphire on it, around the sapphire were smaller black sapphires that seemed to make the red darker somehow.

"Go head and try it on, I want to see what it looks like on you." He said as I complied and tried to put it on. But as I did I quiet couldn't get the chain to hook, but as I struggled I felt another pair of hands grab the chain and hook it. I just complied and let the person do what they need to do as I felt the chain click into place.

"Wow it looks beautiful." I said as I stared into the mirror as I admired the beautiful necklace as I adored my chest. It gave my dark blue eyes a beautiful contrast with the red along with the black the complimented my short hair.

"Indeed it is and Zain my good friend what brings you by today?" The man asked as I looked behind me to find a kid about 14 that looked like he had been to Tartarus and back standing behind me. At first I jumped but then I realized he was the one who helped me out as his blue eyes starred into mine. But responding to the question he just shrugged and glanced at me, as he did I saw him almost stop and blink a few times.

"Hi." I said in an almost confused tone snapping him out of hit as a small blush adored his pal and almost white skin. As he looked back at the man I noticed his eyes glance back at me as he walked forward and looked around.