Capture, Rebirth, Divine Form

A/N:  Announcement This summer I won't be updating much or maybe not at all. And this was supposed to be out much sooner, ummmmmm tell me how the editor did ummmmm and the next person who says that I like D cups I'm going to hurt. and on that happy note, I'm going to let yo dumbasses read.

LAST TIME:

"Maybe the fact that a primordial goddess Nyx is cuddling with your son who looks identical to you." I said as he blushed a little.

"There is no way she would like my son." He said as I smiled a little.

"I bet you a massage and 50 honey to do list items that she will." I said.

"Your so on." He said with an arm around my shoulders as he kissed my forehead.

"Have I ever told you that seeing you pregnant like this make you look hot?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Almost as many times as I told you that I get super horny when you talk like that." I purred in his ear as I felt him shiver. At the same time I felt his hand sneak its way to my ass as he groped one of nice ass cheeks.

"I feel like I want to ride this rollercoaster." He said.

"Well you can wait until later, for now let's go back to our room and talk to everyone." I said as I led the way as I lopped a finger into his jeans and pulled him behind me.

LINEBREAK:

PERCY POV:

Sometimes I wonder why I do such stupid things, currently my mistake was accidently poking Thalia's butt accidently as I tried to enter her. To say the least the very hormonal women with triplets inside her kicked me out of the room in just my underwear. I guess she doesn't want anything to do with that hole anytime soon.

"I am sorry...at least give me some pants." I begged as I whisper yelled through the door. Suddenly it opened up just long enough for a pair of pants to fly out of it and hit my face as it quickly close. I just sighed in defeat as I slipped on the pants as stalked towards the main living room in hopes to get some sleep.

"What's got you up?" Asked a new voice as I was in the kitchen to find a Demeter downing a bowl of ice-cream.

"Nothing, Thalia just kicked me out of the room. I kind of don't blame her though with her hormones all over the place." I said as the goddess snickered at the thought of what I might have or did do.

"Well at least she didn't yell or she would have woken up the whole house." She said taking a spoonful of chocolate ice-cream and eating it. As she did I noticed she was starring a little more than she should as I used my magical of my instant clothes and summoned a shirt.

"Well I don't know if I am going to get any sleep tonight, but I heed you a warning, don't touch Thalia's bubblegum popsicles." I said as she nodded. Just then another pair of feet sounded as I turned to see Leo with a nice bite-mark on his shoulder, I guess Calypso likes it rough.

"Not one word." He said as he held up a finger as Demeter was about to say something but thought it was better not to. All he did was walk over to the fridge, grab a water bottle and walk back in the same direction he came as I snickered a little.

"Calypso is working you hard huh." I said as I earned a middle finger as I rolled my eyes as he disappeared into the darkness of the house.

"I swear men can't keep it in their pants for more than a few days." Demeter said as I glanced at her.

"Says the woman who probably hasn't been touched in a little less than a millennia." I said earning a massive blush from the goddess.

"T-That is not true." She whisper yelled at me as I smirked.