Questions, Scarlet, New Child, Athena

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Nyx

Athena

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

LAST TIME:

"Sure just hold on." I said piking her up and began running again as fast as I could. Thanks to extensive training in the pit I had grown an endurance to that of a Child of Hermes. Vast and seemingly endless in many ways. As the time went on me met other small piles of the summons that had found more survivors. But finally we reached the camp as it was completely untouched by the snow. I just came to a slow stop and set Thalia down and catching my breath as she looked around.

"So this is it huh?" She asked me as I nodded.

"So do you want to go by flaw or Percy?" She asked me as I thought about it.

"Percy Jackson and still want to be a son of Thanatos." I said setting down my agreements as she eyed me.

"Why your last name?" She asked me.

"Because I can so what about you?" I asked her.

"Thalia Grace as the norm and I still want to be a betrayed daughter of Zeus who is dating a certain son of Thanatos." She said wrapping her fingers through mine as I smiled.

"Sounds fair enough." I said as we walked down the steep snow hill into the camp which a group of people were waiting.

NOW:

THRID PERSON POV:

"Ah Captain we got another two, looks like they know each other." Said a male as the captain turned to see the two newcomers. Both had on clad white clothes, one male the other female. The male had on a white cloak with a hood and a lower mouth mask and stood about six foot four. The female had on a white parka and normal winter clothes like the male and was about five foot 10. They both were smiling as they walked in talking about something as the captain looked.

As he watched the male slid down his half mask and hood revealing black hair that was cut into a Caesar haircut. On his finger was a skeleton ring as he walked hand in hand with the female. Then the female took off her hood revealing spikey black hair that seemed like charcoal almost. The males was like obsidian and shiny kind of hair as he ran his hand through it getting rid of some frost in his hair.

"Looks like a sweet couple." He said as he stood up to go great some more survivors of the admission test. As he walked over he was greeted with a grin from the male that looked on the brink of insanity. While the females was full of happiness like something good just happened.

"Good to see two more recruits could make it." The Captain said extending a hand as the male shook it.

"More? How many already made it?" The male asked as the Captain shook the female's hand for coming back safely.

"14 so you will make 16 people." He said as the male raised an eyebrow.

"I thought only 6 could pass the test?" He asked as the Captain nodded.

"That is true but we will wait for tomorrow to weed you all out. But for now did the summons activate?" He asked him as the male nodded.

"Killed 4 people we were traveling with, but I didn't really know them so whatever." The male said as the female punched his side. The Captain however was surprised at how the male acted towards the death of others. Merciless in a way it almost made him sound like he has seen more people die than the Captain himself.