late night fucks,the book,hunters

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well. He will only )

Artemis

Nyx

Athena

Annabeth

Sally

Reyna

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

REVIEW GAME:

Most of you already know what to do but for those of you that don't, here is the game. Your job is to have one of the top 10 reviews for the chapter. If you get in the top 10 I give you a shoutout and a gift if you contact me.

BEST 10 REVIEWS:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

LAST TIME:

"Sorry it's just you look gorgeous." I blurted out managed to beet my erection down with a towel.

"Really?" She asked me as I just nodded as she gave a smile.

"It has been eons since anyone said that to me, even Zeus." She said as she began crawling closer to me as I gulped.

"It has been eons as well since anyone was pleasured me as well, and I have heard you are the new boy toy in Olympus. As well as you are packing something larger than normal in your pants." She said reaching my limp dick under the towel and giving it a few pumps. I just let out a moan of pleasure as her soft hand stroked me until I was fully hard. She was a pro as far as I could tell as one of her fingers began to lightly rub the tip of my dick as her hand made a light stokes. Precum already leaking form the tip as she just smiled

"I propose a deal, if you don't tell anyone about me almost drowning in a pool, I will fuck you right here until you and I won't be able to walk. Swear on the Styx and we have ourselves a deal." She said with a smile as she stopped stroking me off as I almost begged for more. Her technique was almost better than Aphrodite, but the way her hands felt was magical. It made me wonder what sexual knowledge she had built up over the years. No doubt Zeus had a few fetishes that only she could satisfy, though the thought of her actually doing this never even came to mind even in my dreams.

"I swear on the Styx."

NOW:

As I swore she just smiled as thunder rumbled outside, as it did Hera didn't skip a beat as she lowered her body until she came face to face with my 10 inch monster. She just licked her lips as she leaned in to my fully erect dick just admiring it as she stroked it. She just smiled as she lay on the ground her legs just moving back and forth as if she were thinking of something. She then just blew on the tip of my dick as I moan at the warm air.

"You're bigger than what I heard." She said as she then gently licked it as I sucked in my breath. Her technique was killer that was for sure as she giggled then took my head in her mouth. Slowly she just licked the head of it as she hummed. The vibrations sending shivers down my back as I wanted to just grab her head and throat fuck her. But I resisted the urge as she started to bob her head up and down. Her saliva making a perfect lubricant as she hummed which she blew me.