Hangover, Wet Dreams, New Troops

A/N: *cough cough* this is rated TV MA view discussion advised so by all means go ahead and read it :)

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

WHO IS LEFT TO FUCK:

Sally

Calypso

LAST TIME:

"Take it you bitches!" I yelled as I pulled Nyx off my dick, Gaia just sat up and opened her mouth as Nyx opened her abused and slimy one. With a roar I let out multiple jets of cum that rained down on them. Nyx and Gaia each took one ball in each hand and seemed to milk my cum from me as it landed on their faces and some in their mouths. After my 7th stream of thick cum left my dick I let out a steady breath as I let go of Nyx's hair as she began to swallow and taste my cum in her mouth.

"The taste is amazing." Nyx said as she finished swallowing what was in her mouth as my flaccid dick lay limp. Gaia was in her own world as he began to lick the cum off Nyx's face like a cat in heat. Slowly they both licked each other's faces clean, Nyx took care of the cum the landed on their breasts. Slowly licking it off Gaia's breasts as she gave a moan with each lick. Finally after 5 minutes they were clean, but as I looked at my hand I noticed some of my cum had gotten on a fingers as I showed them.

"Lick it off." I said as they did as I said. Each taking my fingers in their mouth and cleaning my fingers. All while keeping eye contact with my eyes.

"Now Gaia why don't you clean my shaft and we will get the real party started." I said sadistically as she set to work.

NOW:

Gaia was not one for blowjobs but she managed to get the job done as well as make me rock hard again. But I couldn't help but make her choke on it for a little as I when I was hard. I just placed my hand on the back of her head and forcer her down my whole shaft. She gaged as I forced it down her small throat, but I enjoyed the tightness that it provided as I groaned in pleasure. She on the other hand had a bright golden face as the lack of air once again got to her. Thick streams of saliva covered my shaft but I felt a hand on my shoulder as I snapped out of my trance.

"Percy anymore and she is going to faint." Nyx said as I looked down at Gaea whose eyes were just rolling into the back of her head as my hand held her planet on all 11 inches of my dick. With little resistance I slipped her off my rock hard dick, her mouth leaving thick streams of salvia and precum as she slid off my dick. As I did she began to cough loudly as I let go of her head and she leaned over and gathered her breath.

"Sorry about that, I kind of have a habit of letting my body control itself in moments like this." I said rubbing the back of my head as Gaia gathered her breath and looked back up at me. She still took deep breaths as she looked at Nyx for some explanation of a sort. As Nyx helped the goddess off the ground and made me scoot back onto the bed so my head was on the pillows now.

"It's true the first time he did it with me he choked me out the same way. He is getting better but he needs to learn, Hemera still won't forgive him about the time he did it to her." She said as she sat Gaia on the bed so her back was facing me.

"So the rumors were true." She managed as she rubbed her throat a little as my membrane had probably stretched it.

"Very, let me tell you my daughter couldn't get enough of his dick inside her for 3 days after he had us as a birthday present together." She said shivering a little as I smirked at her, Nyx just sat on the bed as well and turned to me as she sat Indian style. At least she was nice enough to wait for Gaia to regain her senses before making me fuck her senseless.

"If I remember right Nyx you couldn't get enough of me as well that one night, after the third day Hemera passed out from pure pleasure while you still went on for another 3 days. But I will let you in on a secret Gaia, Nyx is a major screamer when she cums with her ass." I said with a wink making the goddess glance at Nyx as she blushed hard as I smirked again.