Cat Cage, Need A Drink, Memories

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

WHO IS LEFT TO FUCK:

Nyx

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

LAST TIME:

"N-No t…ime t-to talk d-dad, I n…eed you t-to f-ind me. I-I am u-n…der-." But the message was cut right there as I stared intently at the mouse as Thalia realized who was just talking.

"Scarlet?" I asked the mouse as it shook its head. The only reason that would happen is because the shade she was talking to had died. So my guess she was in a room with no shadows, and a small shade had managed to finder her as she created her own shadow. But shades born in a space with no natural shadows will die in a few minutes. She had tired her best but it quite wasn't good enough.

"Percy its okay at least we know she is alive and kicking. We will find her don't you worry, and when we do I hope she doesn't mind having a little brother or sister after this war is over." Thalia said trying to make me feel better as tears lightly ran form my eyes.

"Yeah Thalia your right." I said hugging her back as I spotted the head of Tiffany by her door flap looking at us.

"Now go back to bed you look like you haven't slept in weeks." She said pushing me back down with a yawn as the unnoticed kitten went back into normal sleeping position. As I lay there I realized Thalia had a hidden point I couldn't worry in the state I was in of sleep deprivation. So as I lay there and Thalia snuggled back up to me I close my eyes and for the first time in weeks I truly went to sleep.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

"Percy what are you doing?" I heard a voice as I looked down to see Thalia in her assistant outfit for me. Which was a black t-shirt and pants as she looked up at me. I was currently perched on a wall surrounding the camp that over looked a large stretch of land for about 30 miles. I sometimes sat up here to give my time to think, right now my thoughts were on my daughter and the close by conference in 3 days.

"Nothing." I said Turing back as just laughed.

"So does that mean your don't want to do your report on the mission?" She asked me as I just nodded.

"Well if you don't you aren't going to get any of 'this' any time soon." She said in a seductive voice while motioning to her body. I was on the ground in an instant of a dark flash by her side as she laughed.

"Oh looks like Percy doesn't want to miss out on this huh." She said bending over and pecking me on lips as she looped her finger through my pants and pulling me with her to the tent. I just smiled as I smelled her sweet scent. But just as we entered the tent I spun her around and began to kiss her.

"Percy what are you doing?" She asked as I smiled.

"Getting my gift a little early." I said as I kissed her and began to snake her shirt up. Only to be interrupted by a cough. Carefully I looked up to see Tammy, Tiffany, Fredrick, and Jeremy all in my tent writing down stuff.

"Nice." Fredrick said with a laugh but Tiffany punched him in the side. Jeremy and Tammy were solid red as Thalia blushed away and sat down as I was left standing slowly turning red.

"Now I see why she is your assistant." Jeremy said not trying to be funny but everyone else excluding me and Thalia laughed at the comment.

"What?" He asked them as they just laughed harder.