Human Again, Bets, Chaos, New Home

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and this story

LAST TIME:

"Thank you." He said as we followed the Olympians that were walking out the door as Athena walked up to him in private as they all waited outside.

"Percy." She said softly bellow a whisper so not even the god could hear her.

"Yes milady?" He asked her as he felt a jump in his heart for hearing his name for the first time in more than 1000 years.

"I want to let you know Annabeth remarried after we…"

"Banished me." Percy said as she nodded.

"Yes she did but don't get mad at her okay." She said as he nodded.

"I am not I could never be but I think I have a score to settle with Zeus after all this. Also please call me Flaw it suits me better, as I can control people's fatal flaws now." He said walking past the dumbfounded goddess. As he did he just walked over to his weapon in the case as the gods watched him as the monsters seemed to hiss at him.

"Ah I missed you Silent Doom." He said picking up the weapon as it seemed to hum in happiness. As he did this all monster seemed to gather in front of him.

"Olympians give me a minute I want to say goodbye to my jailers first." He said as he readied himself and dove right into the monsters with his scythe Silent Doom ready to kill.

NOW:

FLAW POV: (percy)

The first monster I met was Python as it was over 100 feet long and was as thick as 4 feet in some places. His eyes were red with furry as he coiled in front of me his tail had a rattlesnake rattle on the end that sounded like rocks inside a tumble machine. Venom dripped from its mouth as it hit the ground as it dissolved the dirt bellow it. He just glared at me as I twirled Silent Doom with one hand as the blade seemed to cut the air as black vapor fell from the bade pooling around me.

But I then stopped it as I held it out in front of me as the blade was down and the circle on the back of the demon skull was up as the giant snake finally strikes at me. But with one swoop of my back the circle on the back grew to 5 feet wide diameter. I gave the blade a quick spin as the circle was right in front of me as the snake reached it.

But just as he reached it and started to go through it the head didn't come out the other end, instead the hole the circle made acted as a portal as the snake got sucked in it. You could hear screams of pain and anguish as he got sucked in the portal. On the side of the snake all it looked like the body was disappearing into thin air as it passed through the circle. But to me I could see all the organs and things as it passed through the invisible portal.

Like when you cut something off someone and you can perfectly see inside them that is what I was like but then I suddenly moved out from behind the portal looking at the other monsters as the rest of the snake was forcible sucked into the invisible portal. With the last foot of the tail as it went in the circle shrunk back down to normal size. As the monsters and gods and Annabeth just gapped at what I had just done.

"Back to the arena for you." I said slamming the scythes blade in the ground as the poll with the angle was level with my hands as more black smoke poured out of the crack.

"What did you just do?" I heard from behind me as I turned to see Hades who had asked the question.

"My weapon has the ability to send monsters to the arena in Tartarus on earth, since I am still in control over it. But currently python is currently in his cell waiting to entertain a few hundred thousand monsters in a fight." I said grabbing my weapon and cutting a giant 10 foot gash in the ground as suddenly tons of black smoke bean to pour out of it as I just smiled.