Forbidden Pleasure, Something Happens

LAST TIME:

"Not today son, ah if it isn't the beauty who my son was lucky enough to catch." Poseidon said giving me a light hug as I hugged him back.

"So what can I do for you today?" Percy asked as Poseidon rubbed the back of his head.

"Well I came over to talk to you two about something." He said in a serious voice.

"Well come on in and we can discuss it." Percy said but Poseidon didn't move.

"I will come in only if you let me after what I am about to tell you." He said as we both nodded slowly.

"What is so serious that you are worried I won't let you in if you tell us?" Asked Percy as I had the same question. Poseidon just took and deep breathe and spit it out.

"Julia is pregnant with my child."

NOW:

PERCY POV:

"Looks like you owe me 20 drachmas." Thalia said to me as I cursed inwardly I knew I should have bet on them getting pregnant.

"Fine." I grumbled as I handed the pregnant women a small pouch as Poseidon looked shell shocked.

"Y-You took bets on me getting your mother pregnant?" He managed as Thalia smirked at me as she took the pouch and counted it.

"Sure we did dad you aren't exactly the best at keeping it in your pants." I said as Thalia nodded as she walked back inside leaving the shocked Poseidon to me.

"B-But…" He said as I shrugged.

"Hey it was Thalia's idea, so come if you want to talk about it come on it. We were just having breakfast." I said as he slowly nodded still not overcoming his shock.

"To have my own son bet on me." He mumbled as I laughed.

"Really? Now you know how it feels, after the whole sex with Thalia thing." I said in a little harsher tone than I intended.

"Well…yeah your right." He said as I laughed a little as we reached the dining room as everyone excluding Hannah turned and looked. Sally just looked unimpressed as Thalia smirked at the money I just gave her.

"You made me loose a bet." Sally said instantly as he walked in the room as she looked at Thalia who gleefully took the small packet of money from her.

"I am sorry?" Poseidon said it more like a question but my mom just nodded as I laughed a little.

"Are you not mad at me?" He asked as we all shrugged.

"It was going too happened sooner or later so why bother at getting mad?" She asked him as he couldn't think of a reason.

"Well how far along is she?" I asked him.

"A few weeks I think, we found out due to some morning sickness incidents." He said as I looked at Thalia to find her face one of disgust remembering her time with the morning sickness.

"Yeah is kind of a sign isn't it, also how is everything with the wedding coming along?" I asked as he smiled.

"We are 2 weeks ahead of schedule, somehow death managed to somehow talk to the demons and convince them to not torment the visitors when they come. Also your cake is being made as we speak." He said as I thought about it for a second.