Mom's Story, Hannah, New Fake Brother

A/N due to popular demand (more like forced to) I dicided I'll update so yea here it is now I want a hug.              ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

WHO IS LEFT TO FUCK:

Sally

Calypso

LAST TIME:

But as I began to land from my handstand behind him and my feet finally touched the ground I brought the head with me. I yanked forward with all my power in my left arm as I planted my feet on the ground. But then with a sickening snapping sound and multiple others I ripped not only his head off his body but I took the whole spine with it as well. Golden blood rained down on me as he body still stood straight up as blood gushed from the giant gaping wound were his spine was yanked out.

But I wasn't down as I twirled around and sunk Riptide hilt deep in his back right were his heart was. With that I let go of the blade as blood squirted all over me, at the same time his body finally fell forward and hit the ground in a large thud. I just breathed out a long breath as I looked down at the head of Hercules and his spine that didn't want to let go.

But from my ring came black smoke that consumed the body and dissolved it as it went into my clothes that Thanatos's cloak made up. But as I looked around me with the head of a god in my hand I just smiled at them and let my ADHD take over.

"Good weather we are having isn't it?"

NOW:

As soon as I said that I finally felt my body give out as I slumped to the ground. Hercules head dissipated into black smoke as well and went into my body as I slid to my butt. I found my breaths were deep and my body more exhausted than I thought as I held my upper body on the ground. My arms behind me as I took deep breaths and looked at the people that gawked at what I just said. But as I tried to move I found I couldn't feel my arms and legs as I laid on the ground breathing hard.

"Shit I reached limit break." I said as I saw someone run over to me and come to a halt by my side as I looked at them. I noticed it was a female that had tears in her eyes, at first I was confused why.

But then I actually looked at her as I saw her brown hair fall off her shoulder and in front of her. Her light blue eyes that looked at me with the light amount of freckles covering her nose. The carrying face that I lost so many years ago, I left her even without a goodbye. But as I looked at her I felt my own tears begin to flow. I wanted to hug her right there but my body remained unresponsive as pain flared in my arms and legs.

"Mom…" I said quietly so nobody could hear me. As I said that the waterworks from her eyes really started as she put both hands to her face as tears flooded over her hands and down her face. I just smiled as I felt tears of my own started as I tried to move to wrap her up in a hug which I couldn't. But in a second she beat me to it as she helped me sit up and suddenly hugged me. As she did pain flared up in my shoulders but as she hugged me. But all I could do was wince as I heard another voice.

"Sally what are you doing?" I heard a male's voice as I looked up to see a man with a metal mask on and armor on that went well with the mask. As I looked at him I felt an outstanding amount of power from him. It was as if he was Zeus but didn't hide his power, if I had to say he was about the same power level as him as well maybe even stronger. But as he spoke Sally didn't let go but hugged me harder causing my face to tense up.

"Sally you're hurting him." He said as my mom suddenly let go in fear she was which she was, but as he did I fell backwards and hit the ground causing myself more pain. As Sally saw this she had a worried face.